Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 4 Ireland to Scottland

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Katt.....

As we enter the castle, I feel an electric charge in the air that puts me on edge. Not sure if its my tension from everything that happened recently or if there is danger approaching, I suggest the Jondalar go find his uncle and get the horses and dogs ready outside. As he wanders away ackwardly, I smile, pleased my son is truly with me now.

A loud groan brings me out of my memories and I look around worriedly. I nearly miss a faint figure swiftly gliding around the castle. Horrified,I begin racing around trying to find Raven and the others. In one of the main halls I found them, laying on the floor, motionless. Stumbling to a stop, I move as if in slow motion, tears streaming down my face as I think the worst. Kneeling beside Raven, I place his head on my lap and feel his life force fading but not dieing. Confused, I reach over and touch Bear and feel the same sensation.

A faint voice can be heard in the distance, "They are mine!" Chanting in Gaelic for a good while, I struggle against the one that pulls their life forces towards him. "You'll not win this battle, my lord." Eventually the pull stops and I relax, confident that I have saved my mate and friends from Death's hand. Seeing that we are in an inner chamber with no windows, I create beds of mist. Gently picking each purrson up, I lay them on their bed.

When I put Raven on his, I collapse beside him and hold him, crying for what seems like hours. My heart torn from my very being. Eventually I can no longer cry. Shaking hard, I remove my necklace and put it on his neck "Let this guide you to me when you return". I then exchange my claymore for his rapier, a symble of my love for him. Slitting my own wrist, I place it to his mouth and let it flow down his throat. Sinking to sit beside him, I try to reach him mentally but to no avail. Closing my eyes, I sing a song in Gaelic as I begin moving to the outside. When I get to where the ones that have escaped, I mount FeatherFeet and create a portal. "Go, we shall go home."

Just as I am about to cross the portal, I whirl FF around and race back into the castle. Upon reaching the room I'd just left, I use my magic to create maps for each purrson. The spell cast on them shall hold the maps above them so should/when they awake, they will know how to find the rest of us, no matter where we be.

As I ride out the door, I chant and magic beings enter the castle, servants to protect and care for my immortal friends. A huge wall of fire flares up the whole way around the building. "None may enter unless they are a true Nomad!" Whirling FF again, I race to the portal, tears once again streaming down my face.

Looking at my old home, and those gathered around. "I think we need to stay here at MystManor for now." Looking at each one "I've left my heart and soul at Bear's castle. No more will I be known as Katt. Kaitlyn exsists only in Ireland now. Shylah exsists here now."

Getting off FeatherFeet, I wander numbly to my room, knowing it would be ready for me and collapse into my bed.

Waiting for the shadows to begin emerging. To start a new chapter in our lives.....
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 pm

JonBro.....

Jon was in his room preparing things when his nephew walked in. Looking at the look on his face, Jon asked, "What's wrong Jondalar?" After hearing the story, Jon nods, and finishes packing the rest of the things in his backpaack he brought with him and takes one more look around the place. "Well, I was only here a short time, but it seems I will miss this place, but then, nothing is forever."

Jon walked out to the stables and saddled his horse, sligning his sword behind his back while his babckpack was mounted on the side of the saddle. He rode up to his sister and noded. "I'm ready sister, how much longer will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Katt.....

Numbly looking at Jon, "A few minutes. I've placed the portal almost directly in front of the Manor. It shall be good to see home again. It has been too long for me."

Looking back one last time as the portal closes after we all have passed through, a single tear slips down my face. Taking a deep breath, I turn and face the Manor, a small smile crosses my lips as we ride silently the short distance.

Having not been home for many years, some of the changes make me feel ackward. There are new faces to servants standing in old spots. Old trees felled by axes, young seedling trees now strong and tall.

But the smells are quite similar. The sound of people chattering, puppies running wildly, the dog Master scurring to catch them, nearly the same. His face, quite older now, lighting up when he sees both me and the dogs that had snuck away from him so long ago to come to be with me. When he greets me, I slide off Feather and warmly hug him. "Tis good to be home. When I've rested, you must show me the newest litter. I've missed the torments of the puppies." My canine companions follow him while I then turn back to Jon.

"You've taken good care of the place Brother. Tis hard to tell its been so long since I've visited. I look forward to a good long bath and rest in my own room again. Would you be so kind as to send someone to set Jondalar up in the rooms nearest mine? I'm quite tired."

As I walk into the Manor, there is a great scurring about as servants scramble to greet me, only the older ones coming straight at me to greet me with back breaking hugs and laughter. They pull me out of my blues for a while as I chatter and get introduced to new faces. A little while later a woman approaches and informs me that my rooms have been freshened and a light meal is being prepared for all of us.

Striding to my room, I sigh, and flop onto my back to lay for a few moments. Without realizing it, I fall into a deep sleep, the events of the last while having finally caught up to me.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Katt.....

Waking later, I find myself completly tangled in my bedding. So tangled in fact, I cannot move my arms or legs more then a couple inches.

*Grumbling under my breath for a moment, I roll my eyes at myself and then scream at the top of my lungs "SOMEONE BETTER COME DETANGLE ME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I POTTY MYSELF!!"

Waiting a couple moments silently, I grumble again, not really in the mood to use magic and then say a chant and once again scream, only this time my voice carries throughout the entire Manor, shaking things on the walls "GET YOUR BLOODY ARSES IN HERE AND HELP ME, I GOTTA POTTY!!" and end it on a giggle.

Thrashing about while trying to wait, I loose track of where I am on the bed and wind up yelling a long loud curse as I slip downwards, my head nearly hitting the floor while my feet are tightly ensnared on top of the bed.

While waiting, helpless, with my face smooshed facing under the bed, I ponder into the darkness under it for a moment "I really must get on these servants about keeping better care of this place. If that dust bunny was any larger, I'd swear it was a dust dragon!" Squealing loudly as it moves closer to my face, a low growl emitting from it.

A second later my face is being smoothered with lots of licks and nips as the puppy that had been sleeping under my bed realizes I am no threat and thinks I'm a play toy. Unable to move away, I decide to keep my mouth shut while waiting for help because I don't like the taste of dog tongue every time I open my mouth to try and talk to it to get it to stop smoothering me.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:51 pm

Katt.....

After waiting ages it seems, a servant comes in and helps me get untangled while giving me funny looks.

"Go ahead and giggle. I don't always use magic you know. Where is everyone?"

After finding out that no one has been stirring, I sigh and take a bath and dress in a simple, yet elegant gown of purple silk with black lace trim, wanting to be different then my normal war/leather clothes.

With nothing but the sounds of the scampering puppy that follows me and the swish of the silk skirt that keeps getting batted at, I walk around the castle wondering where Jon and Jondolar have disappeared to.

Going to the library, I pick out one of my favorite books and snuggle into a soft couch to read. A couple hours later, I call a servant over and tell him to take some messages down for me. He writes out what I say and then goes to get horses and riders ready.

As the group of riders thunder off, I smile and wonder how many of my friends and family will answer and join Jon and I at our home.

Hopefully some will answer quickly as the silence of the Manor is deafening to me.

"JONNNN, where are you? Lets go riding or something Brother. I miss our times together." Yelling both physically and magically.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:51 pm

Bear.....

*Hearing screams for help I slowly wake from a sleeping spell some one put on me . I look around and see ever one is ok but where is Katt? Then I look up and see a map and a small spell she had done to show me she went back home.
* I yell for the servants to take the kids to their rooms and place them in their beds and take Raven to his and i will send the spell to him there.
*Then i send Katt a mental message you silly katt you forgot to send the damn spell for the portal .
* I call for a bath and food to be brought to my room and i head there as i pass a window i see the flames and giggles damn I hope she dont burn down my house .
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Sitting straight up on the couch, I stare at the wall, stunned. Shaking my head, I lean back, thinking I must just be hearing things, missing my friends. Surely it couldn't be her. Or is it?

I sit still for a while, the curiousity in me growing. Unable to resist any longer, I go to a mirror and wave my hand in front of it "Nochd chugam Bear's caisteal" (Reveal to me Bear's castle).

Seeing Bear pause in a window, I think, well I'll be damned, it was her! Whirling around, I forget I'm in one of my old gowns and fall flat on my face in my haste. Grumbling, I pick myself up and whistling for FeatherFeet, I race outside and jump on his back and nearly fall off the other side as I get tangled yet again in my gown. Yelling GO, I create a portal that he races through. All the while, I struggle to get the fabric of the gown under control, but its nearly impossible to do while the movements of the horse, myself and the winds of the portal make things worse each second.

The other side of the portal takes us into the main hall of Bear's castle. With Feather sliding wildly and neighing in fear, I'm thrashing about, tangling myself worse in silk and lace. Somehow, for the 2nd time this morning, I wind up hanging upside down, saved from a head bump only by my feet stuck in fabric, which in this case, this time caught on the pummel of the saddle and stirrup. Grumbling "Thank Goddess I'm not facing the other way!"

"HHEELLPP!! I ish stuck! Get me off this horse!" I grin gooffily at Bear as she comes around a corner. Knowing my hair and gown are looking like tumbleweeds "Oh hush, I hadda get here in a hurry and had a bit of trouble. GET ME OUTTA THIS THING!"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Bear.....

*turns very slowly when i hear kat scream and i start laughing very hard and call for a servant to help katt get down and untangled from FF and help her fix her hair back.
* hey katt turn down the heat can you it hot as hell in here or i am telling cook to make us some damn marshmellows !!!!
*then runs over and hugs her and ask who the hell put a damn spell on me and ever one else????
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Katt.....

*Waits semi patiently while the servant helps me get presentable again while Bears helpless with giggle fit. Hugging her tight then, I giggle.

Stepping back, I notice it is a bit warm in here. Thinking for a moment I then cast a different spell of protection on the castle. "The heat from the Fire, fade for those that remain. Burn only those that should not return. None may enter unless they are a true Nomad". Then to cool things down to a more bareable temperature, I picture a mountain of snow, and with another spell, using the image, I transmit the coolness throughout the castle. When I am done I turn back to Bear with a wicked grin and snap my fingers. Giggling as the marshmallow cape surrounds her, with strawberries popping out all around it.

After giggling a few moments, I suddenly remember and question and answers fly.

"Raven, did he awaken? What about the kids and Phang? Anyone that has come out of whatever the spell was, should return with me to MystManor. I do not know if the spell will go into effect again and its not safe. Death came for all of you and nearly won. He may have lost the pull but he did something to make you all seem dead, yet alive. I had to get Jondolar and Jon out of here and my home was the only place I know we can be safe, to regroup and rest. There are things there that protect it even better then anything magical I can come up with. Those that sleep, should stay here under the protection of the spells I've cast until they awaken. Death canna get through here again as I've won, but he can go to MystManor and I doubt I will defeat him again." *Tears fall at the thought of not being able to take my mate and friends that sleep home with me just yet.

"BTW, when we leave, I wish to be called my given name, Shylah, as the heart of Katt stays with this place until my mate awakens. I canna hear Katt without thinking of him."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Bear.....

*hear what katt had to say i walk up stairs to the kids room and look at thier sleeping little selfs. I to to each of their bed and sit on the side of it and start singing in cherokee to see if i can awaken the kids . As i sing i get a feeling that some one is watching me and i turn around and cook is there in tears .
* as i watch the live flow back in my kids I start to feel weaker and have to stop singing and i start to cry even harder then the cook.
*she say mystress leave them babies in my care till you are stronger then come back for them .
*looking at her i say are you sure i can try again and see if it works ? As i watch my children faces i do not see any hope in trying again till i am up to full health and I know that is only way to waken them.
*so i walk from their room with a heavy heart knowing i will not have them near me for now. I head to my room so i can get what i will need then i call to Katt and ask what is the weather like there ? So i know what i need to pack.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Katt.....

Going to Bear's room, I give her a huge hug when I see her face and tears form in my eyes.

"They'll be back. You made it, they all can as well. Its just a matter of time. We'll check on them via one of the mirrors in the manor daily and I'll give Cook the ability to contact one of us when they begin to awaken so we can come get them. Death won't take them. I beat his pull on all of you fair and square."

I go to stare out the window while she begins packing. "The weather in Scottland is quite similar to Ireland. I hope you enjoy my home as much as I've enjoyed yours. I've send out letters to other kin and friends. Hopefully more will arrive soon. Holler when your ready to go, I'm going to go spend a little bit of time with Raven."

Going back to where Raven lies, I again lie down beside him, holding him for a while, talking about MystManor and the changes I've seen in the short time I've been back. Compelled for some reason to bring back his rapier, I sit up and magically call it to me from my home. Setting it with him again, I notice a slight twinkling glow. It gives me hope even though I have a feeling it may be a long time before my mate awakens. Using the rapier, I slice my wrist to give him another drink of blood then giving him a kiss, I whisper against his lips "Come back to me my love, I miss you so much." I then walk to the others and spend a few moments sitting with them, talking about my home and other things before giving them a hug as well and asking them to come back soon as they are missed.

I then go find Cook and wait with her for Bear to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Bear.....

* After i finish packing i walk back to my childrens room and stand over thier beds and pull a dagger from each thigh and slide it under thier pillows to keep them safe. I start telling them these are the dagger your father had made for me and will protect the one i gave each dagger too. I bend down and kiss my children bye till i return for them.
* I go off to find Katt and the cook. I want to tell cook the home is hers for aslong as she lives and her family lives as long as my children are here.
*then i call for my swords and armor to be packed and broght down . Then i see katt and tell her to take me from here befor i pass out from no stangeth
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Having taught Cook how to contact us if/when anyone wakes up, I go give everyone a hug and attempt to bring them back. With it not working, I walk to Bear and give her a hug as well as some energy.

"They'll be back. You made it, so will they. We'll check on them often and Cook knows how to get ahold of us."

Going outside to where FeatherFeet had wandered, I grab his reins and wait while Bear and her gear are brought out. Creating a portal then, I watch as servants pass through with her stuff then when they return, I grab her arm and lead her and FF through.

When we cross, I begin barking out orders to get a suite of rooms ready for Bear. "I'll come help you unpack and settle once I've taken care of FF." Taking him to his stall, I rub him down and give him some extra treats before heading back to the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Bear.....

*As i walk in the room that they took me to i Whistle at how pretty it is . I start to think dang she knows me well. , Red and Black leather ever where. I look at the bed and wounder how many we could fit in that big damn bed . I start to laugh and think i will need a map to get out of it in the middle of the night if i am in the middle .

* I turn and start telling ever one where to put my stuff and how i want it laid out and how i want my cloths put away. I see Shyalh walk in the door and i wanttt kitkat so but I know how she is feeling so i walk over and hug her and ask if i look through my mirror can i see my home and family?

* I turn to see Shyalh brother walk in my room and i smile and say damn where was you when i wants all this stuff carried up here . Off chasing the girls i bet. NO teaching your nephew any of your bad habits of yours either he is a good young man .
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Katt.....

Smiling at a pleased Bear, I walk to the big mirror and cast a spell "Foillsich radharc chum Mangan faotainn iolla càch" (Reveal power of vision so that Bear be able to look at the others).

Turning to Bear "When ever you wish to see them, come to this mirror or any mirror with this style frame in the Manor, and say "Chithinn iad" (I would see them). The mirrors will then reveal your castle. Just tell it which room or whom you seek to view and it will go to the mirror in that area. Remember, you can only view through the mirrors so you won't see everything thats going on. You could however, send a mental message to Cook to have a servant walk around with a mirror to show you that which the mirrors can't."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Katt.....

After talking with Bear for a little while longer, I tell her I'm going to go have a feast started.

Walking slowly towards the kitchen, I lightly run my fingers over many of the items that decorate the manor. Coming to the Hall of Portraits, I pause to look at each painting. Smiling, I remember times of great laughter and love. My brothers chasing each other. Papa yelling at them to stop picking on me. Papa yelling at me to stop picking on them. Sitting around in the Great Hall's fire place reading books and telling each other stories.

Sighing, I pull myself out of my memories and go tell the cooks what to prepare.

After that is settled, I go out to talk with the Dog Master. Knowing my affinity for always wanting 4 dogs with me, he brings me to see the newest litter of pups that is nearly weaned off thier mothers milk. Sitting akwardly in my dress, I play with the puppies, my troubles fading from my mind for a short time as I giggle at the puppy nip and tug at my fingers and gown.

As the puppies all begin to fall asleep, I pick up the tiniest female and cradling her to me, I take her to Bear. "She will serve you well when she grows up. My dogs are highly protective and loyal. I hope she will ease your pain until your children return to you."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Katt.....

After handing the pup over to Bear, I decide to go for a ride. Gathering up one of my cloaks, I decide to forgo changing into my usual riding gear and weapons. Stopping by the kitchen on my way to the stalls, I grab an apple and tell the head cook I'll be back in a couple hours.

Wrapping the cloak around me, I order FeatherFeet to be saddled and brought to me. While I wait, I notice a slight darkening in the sky but think nothing of it. With the help of one of the grooms, I awkwardly settle myself on FF. Kneeing FF into gallop, we thunder out of the courtyard into the fields.

As we race easily over miles of land, I fail to notice a more intense darkness in the sky as I enjoy the wind ripping past me, sending my cloak and hair nearly straight out behind me. Laughing loudly, I urge Feather to a faster pace.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Omega.....

Omega flies around doing his normal guard duties on the land that once belong to his people. Knowing that this land was no longer his bugged him a bit but he had kind of gotten use to it.

Has hes flying around he see a creature who hes has not seen much of in these parts before. He flies over her keeping up the easy pace she sets at the start. He can tell by her smell that she is a ligeress. He flies forward about 10 yards and lands.

He watches has she starts to slow down. The smell of apple is coming from her and is a very sweet smell. When she stops Omega walks towards her and has he does he ask her "Who are you and what is your business in my lands?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Dismounting off FeatherFeet, I turn to face a giant of a man. Judging him to be around 7 feet tall with a muscular frame, clothed in a sleeveless black shirt, black leather pants, black boots and open leather trench. I sniff and smell Dragon leather.

Stepping closer to him, tipping my head up to look up into his white eyes, which is striking with his long black hair, I narrow my eyes and softly speak "I am Shylah and these happen to be my lands. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Omega.....

I look down at the lady with has much honor has I still have and reply to her "My name is Omega Shiro Bara. Son of the dragon gods which once ruled this land. I am sorry if I have seemed like I had evil intentions but it is hard to break a habit that is over 500 years old."

I smiles and extend my hand hand to her which is covered in tattoos has my whole upper body is covered in them. I smile a smile that bears a set of perfectly white fangs.

My pure white eyes gaze down into her beautiful geen cat eyes with a smile. I can tell from her eyes and the way her 6 foot frame stands that something is amiss.

I look down to her has her long black hair sways around her and ask "Is there anything I can help you with? I smell you have a feast going over there and wonder if I could be of any service? "
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Katt.....

Stepping back slightly, I eye him wearily. "Greetings Omega Shiro Bara. Aye, there is a feast being prepared in my manor. A celibration of sorts of my return home. You are welcome to join us if you wish. I should head back now anyway."

Turning to FeatherFeet, I remember at the last second I'm in a gown and not my normal gear. "Would you be so kind, sir as to give me a leg up?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Omega.....

Nods. "It would not be a problem." Omega grabs Shylah by the waist and places her up on her horse. As he looks at her he looks into her eyes and feels a fealing he has never felt for a long time.

He thinks to himself ' This is a beautiful lady who has invited me to a feast. I must be on my best behavoir for I know her mate will be with her for beauty is to great for her not to have someone.'

He then turns to her and ask "Would you mind if I walked with yea?" Omegas wings come out from his trench ready to fly off if her reply is no. A smile crosses his face and a twinkle comes to his eyes that he hopes she does not see,

He pulls his hair back trying to look has a gentelman should in such a situation for her clothes were that of royaltiy looks and he was looking the way he did has always: broken up and tatered with time.

He looks at her again wating for a response.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Momentarily startled by the ease of which I was lifted onto FF, I fidget slightly.

"Thank you. Aye, I'd enjoy the company." Eyeing his wings, I still politely ask "Would you like to ride? Feather is quite capable of the 2 of us."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Omega.....

Smiles. "I would love to take your offer but what would your mate think of it? For I know beauty such has your can not be alone."

Turns away blushing for saying that. One thing he knew he was cursed with was only speaking his mind. He tried, most likley failing, at keeping the redness in his face from being seen by Shylah.

He puts his wings away for he knows that he will not need them and looks at he his face still feeling a little flush and says "I am sorry for being so honest. It is something that I always do and will either walk besides you or leave now if that is what you wish. If you wish for me to ride with you I will but only hope that nothing will happen to you."

He looks up at her eyes again and sees a sparkle in hers just has he had in his. A smiles crosses his face and ask her "What do you wish Shylah?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Katt.....

Smiling a bit sadly at Omega, I then turn my face in the direction of Ireland. "My mate sleeps far from here. Some of our group were nearly taken by Death, I won the struggle for their souls but they must stay in the castle that protects them until they awaken. I do not even know if he shall ever return to me."

I quickly wipe the single tear that slips from my eye before I give him a smile that bears no sadness. "As for what he would think, he wouldn't mind. Common, hop up. Tell me about these Dragon Gods of yours. I've never heard of them."

As I move my foot from the stirrup so Omega may mount FF, I look him straight in the eye, still smiling "Never be sorry for honesty. Tis too few now that know of Honor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 4 Ireland to Scottland
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next