Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 5 Scottland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vampyressangel34

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : a grenade thrown in a kitchen in france would result in linoleom blownapart. ,
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Settling in my room I realize how tired I really am from all the journies.....and now that I have been gone on this last one for so long I also realize how much I have missed being here as well.....putting on my nightclothes I think about what a good night sleep I hope to have so that I can enjoy the picnic later on ....the picnic sounds so relaxing and fun.

I finally lay on the bed and soon drift off to sleep and start dreaming about the next days events....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Kat.....

Waking late in the night, a long time habit of mine when I'm not with Vampires, I listen to the sounds coming from all over the manor. I decide to explore and change to Kat.

Wandering about the manor inside first, she pawses at all kinds of areas, sniffing intently, re-familiarizing herself with the lay out of the place. Only a couple of the night time servants are meandering about. Noting to herself how few, she growls softly, knowing Shylah has always demanded a certain amount of servants be about at night so her Vampire friends always have someone to help them if need be.

Hearing noises, Kat changes direction and heads towards it. She slinks in to a large room silently to watch a large portion of the night servants talking and sleeping. Un-noticed, she pads silently to the near center of the room and lets loose a roar that shakes the rafters.

Instant silence happens and some of the newer servants try to scurry out the doors. Luckily for them the older servants, by habit, are there to stop them. They know, should these servants escape, the wrath of Shylah would be more intense for them all.

Kat's growl is loud, her tail slamming side to side as she turns to stare and memorize each servants face with a glare. One of the newest servants stares back and then says "Tis just Shylah's pet. We've nothing to fear. Tis not like the beast can speak and tell on us." His face goes pale as snow when on his last words his Mistress appears before him.
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Shylah.....

"My pet as you so elegantly named her, is myself." Turning to look around, unmindful of her state of undress until she see's a servant blushing, she starts to growl herself. "Get your addled minds about you and someone get me a cloak now!" and within seconds she is wrapped in a cloak.

"Since you all seem to feel that as night servants you have less duties then those of the day, every one of you shall attend to Angel and I on the morrow for our picnic. You will all prepare our feast tonight so the day servants may have a day of leisure. Those of you that feel the need to sleep had best understand that should I catch even moment of sleep in any of you, you all shall be whipped soundly."

A collective gasp comes from the group. "I suggest you get busy. I do not pay you all such high wages as to allow this disrespect to happen. Should it happen again, you will all be dismissed and your families will be removed from my land, never to return."

Turning towards the servant that had spoken out "You shall attend me purrsonally." Giving him a list of things to be done, I whirl and stalk back to my rooms to sleep.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female
Humor : a grenade thrown in a kitchen in france would result in linoleom blownapart. ,

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 pm

I hear the commotion and a loud roar of a tiger and recognize the tiger as being kat.....knowing that kat never stirs unless something is going on I head down the hall toward the noises......
On my way down i see Shylah and she looks furious....then seeing the servants running around trying to get things done I realize that they were not doing their duties but goofing off.....I ask Shylah if there was anything i can do to help her with the situation....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Shylah.....

"No tis ok Angel. I've taken care of the situation. Twould seem some of the night staff felt that since they work night, they do not have to work as hard as the day staff. I've decided to teach them a lesson they shall never forget."

Looking about at the now scurrying staff, I glare at one of the older staff that have dealt with me before and she hangs her head in shame and whispers that she would not let me down again, knowing I would hear the soft words. The old staff know that I am generous but once my wrath is aroused, it is not easy to appease me immediately.

Turning around "I say we go back to bed. Every thing will be ready on the morrow for our picnic and we shall have an abundant amount of staff to make it the most luxurious of times. We shall be as lazy and relaxed as if we were the very Queen herself."
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:45 pm

I grin at the scurrying staff and listen to them mumbling under their breaths...I then big Shylah good night once again....
I go back into my room and listen as the staff are rattling dishes in the kitchen and think of the meal they will be prepariing for our outing. I think about how wonderful it will be to see the other side of the property once again as I drift off to sleep..
As I lay sleeping I start dreaming of the good times I had here with my friends once before and how comforting it is to know that I have a safe place to come back to whenever I need them....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Sleeping lightly the rest of the night, I wake shortly after the sun comes up and lay enjoying the comfort and warmth of my fluffy bed. Yawning, I grin at the thought of enjoying a leisure picnic.

After a laze about, I stretch and climb out of bed. The servant that had spoken to me last night is waiting outside my door, having been warned by older staff of my habits. He asks me if I would like him to have a bath drawn and I smile, nodding yes.

After my lengthy bath and preparing for the day, I wander about, straight faced but grinning inside at the yawning night servants and how sparkly the Manor is. Going to the kitchen I make sure that the picnic meal is well on its way and then go out to the yards to spend time with the animals while waiting for Angel and Jondalar to awaken.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Awakening to the rising sun I look out over the forest and the wild animals playing. I smile at the thought of being able to spend the day with my dearest friend Shylah and her sweet son Jondalar. I also think of the other friends I have had here that aren't able to be here because they have business to take care of elsewhere..

Still looking out the window, I hear a noise behind me in the hallway then a knock at the door. I allow them to enter and it is a servant letting me know that Shylah is up. The servant also offers to draw me a nice warm bath up before meeting Shylah in the kitchen and starting my day so I accept the offer thinking it would be nice and relaxing.

I finish my bath and get dressed and then I go downstairs to meet Shylah in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Jondalar.....

I waked up to some weird noises and my head hurts! I roll unner my piyyow and yells for Momma but that hurted worse! Ohhh what did Momma do to me? That funny drink, I tells ya, I not touching dat stuffs agin.

I has servant get Momma. I canna move no more.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Shylah.....

When a giggling servant comes to me to let me know my son wants his Momma right now, I bust out in laughter. I know my poor son must be feeling his first hangover and while I can't help but laugh, I do feel quite badly for him.

Grabbing a special treat for him after creating a tea that will stop the pain fairly quickly, I excuse myself from Angel. "I must tend to Jon, I think my poor boy needs some mommy time." Laughing, I wander off to tend to my son while Angel finishes making sure we will have all we want for the picnic.

Upon reaching his room, I quietly walk over to him and lift his head to the tea and smile while he sips, grimacing. "Drink it all love. It will make you feel better quickly. I've had to drink this many times in my days."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Jondalar.....

I drinks the tea then snuggle up next to Momma as she lies down with me for a bit. She telling me some stories bout when hers had to drinks this icky tea.

Tis not much longer it seems before I am gigglin wif her and wishs I coulda been there wif her.

Giving her a serious face, "Momma if you ever does that to me agin, I'mma throw a tantrum like yous never seen."

I smiles as Momma falls over laughing and we huggles each other tightly.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Shylah.....

After spending a bit more time with Jondalar, I give him another hug and tell him to hurry and get ready. "We are having our picnic today and it is going to be as if we are royalty! I've told all the night staff they are to attend to our every whim as punishment for being lazy. I must say, I do look forward to some pampering in a peaceful setting."

Knowing Jon is a bit uncomfortable with me being around while he baths, I grin with a tear in my eye over my growing up grown son and leave his room to go back to Angel. Seeing she has things well in control, I sit on a stool and eat some fruit bites.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 am

I sit in the kitchen still watching the servants as Shylah reenters laughing....I sit beside her and ask her what's so funny, and she give me the details of Jon's first hang over.....I myself try not to laugh but although i feel sympathy for him I still laugh in spite of myself...

We watch as the servants finish preparing the meal for the picnic and wait for Jondalar to come down from a warm bath to start his day.....I eat a piece of fruit from the bowl and it is more delicious than I remember..I sure have missed this freshly picked fruit they grow here.

Watching Jondalar skipping through the castle and into the kitchen I grin slighty as he remarks how hungry he suddenly is and insists that we hurry up and start the picnic..
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Jondalar.....

Looking escitedly at Angel and Momma, I agrees. "I is hungy. I could eat a Dragon me thinks. Can we has haggus and cabbage soup?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Shylah.....

Smiling, I am glad I'd thought to tell the staff about Jon's favorite dishes. "They shall be part of our feast. Now, I say we should begin heading to the waterfall. Its warmed up nicely and the ride there should be most pleasant. Most of the staff to attend us has gone ahead to set up the site. Maybe we will have some luck and unexpected friends will arrive."

With that I turn to go get my gear and riding outfit. Even though tis to be a day of leisure, I can never fully let my guard down and ride well armed.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Seeing that things are under control I myself suit up and get ready for the picnic. I walk out right behind Shylah. As we start toward the picnic area I look around at the forest and enjoy the sights of the wildlife playing and the sweet scents of the flowers and trees. I also hear Jon chattering in the back .
I turn around and hug Jon and give him a nice morning welcome.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Shylah.....

Mounting FeatherFeet with extreme ease, I let him prance about while waiting for the others to get to their mounts. Enjoying the feel of the power of the stallion, his muscles straining, waiting for the chance to jump in to a full out run. Grinning, I look at Angel and Jon. "Shall we race? A wager mayhaps? Say last one there has to instruct the staff completely."

A grin splits my face as I laugh at Jondalars exasperated face and he tells me "Momma, you knows you gonna win. You always does. Not fair and I dunno how to do this ride thing all that well."

Laughing I whirl FF about and holler out "Very well, I shall let Feather release some excitement and rejoin you both in a short while. We shall work on your horsemanship skills some today if you wish my son. Mayhaps Angel can give you some tips whilst I calm Feather down."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Jondalar.....

I watch as Momma races off, her long hair and Feathers mane n tail a whirl of whipping hair mass.

I looks at Angel then. "Her really likes these morning rides. I thinking she gonna go to the waterfall and back afore we even gets half way there."

I is tryin to relax on me horsie but hims antsing about scares me. I giveing Angel a grateful look when her come over n help me calm horsie.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:30 am

I get off my horse tutor and help Jondalar control his as I watch Shylah race away....Jondalar smiles sweetly at me and hugs me for helping him with his horse.....I give him reassuarnce that he can do this with no problem and that someday he will be as good as his momma...
I get back on my horse and look at Jondalar and make sure he is ready to go and catch up with his momma. Seeing the excitement in his face I tell him how to control his horse and he does exactly what I tell him and in no time we see Shylah just ahead waiting.....
Leaning down I whisper in Shylah's ear to let Jondalar win the race......We both smile and she agrees....We let Jondalar get ahead of us but not too far so we can both watch him in case he needs our help again.....Jondalar gets to be boss of the servants all day today and that excites him...
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Shylah.....

Grinning at Angel, I enjoy Jondalars excitement and am glad that I was able to get Feathers energy lowered so he would let me hold him back so Jon could win.

Although the servants are a little bit thrown off at Jon's childish manner, being in an adult body, they all seem to quickly understand what he means and all gladly help him by telling him how to say things correctly as well as teaching him more proper etiquette . It is amazing to me how quickly he is learning. He instructs the servants but also listens to their suggestions and treats them all with respect.

I beam with pride as within a few hours I can tell that he has the servants wrapped around his little finger and they will all obey him as they do me. I can't help but be thankful for their rudeness of the night before. Had they not been lazy, they'd of missed out on dealing with Jondalar, both learning and teaching with him.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Sitting next to Shylah watching Jondalar, I am really amazed at how well the servants seem to be taking to him being the one giving the orders....I look over at Shylah and tell her what a good idea it was for us to allow him to win the race to our picnic spot. I think it has really helped them all.
Listening closely they all seem to be really enjoying Jondalar and he seems to be really ejoying his role as boss for the day and I can't help but grin.
I look around at the familiar surroundings and see something moving in the bushes, so I watch them closely to see what it is and call Shylah's attention that way. Maybe it is some of our other friends that have found us.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Shylah.....

Ever watchful, I chatter lightly with Angel while glancing at the bushes. I make a few very subtle movements with my hands and head and the ever present dogs spread out. They encircle the bush in such a way that only those closest to me would know I just put the pack on guard and guided them where to go without a single sound. I know some of my friends think my trick training is just a way to bring enjoyment but there are always methods to my madnesses.

The dogs lie down in a relaxed manner at a last silent signal and I continue our pleasant conversation. I wait to see what happens, not sensing danger so not feeling the need to go in to battle mode. The pack being a very effective way for us to continue enjoying our picnic.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Athough I am enjoying the chat with Shylah and watching Jondalar as he tells the servants what to do, I can't help but be curious about what is in those bushes and keep watching to see if anything comes out of them..
I wonder silently to myself if it could be a small animal and notice how relaxed the guard dogs seem to be....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:59 am

Shylah.....

After a while I suggest a swim in the pond. I instruct Jon to tell the servants they may enjoy some fun in shifts and he can choose who does what when. His excitement and nervousness is quite apparent. I remind him to be firm with them in the knowledge that I stand by my orders and if I catch any of them sleeping they will be whipped and thrown off my lands.

Wandering over to the waterfall side of the pond, I strip, heedless to those around me and plunge in to the water. I swim about for a few moments then send an image of me getting out to take a stroll on the path beside the fall while blocking my true action from all.

Unknown to everyone but me, there is a small cave hidden behind the waterfall. Long ago I'd set it up as a retreat to relax in.

Peeking about at old "treasures", I smile at flooding memories and make note that I must remember to bring some new items and add some shelving as the tiny area is rather full.

Leaving my retreat via a small side hole, I emerge on the path I'd sent the image of and turn about to go back to the pond for another swim.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Jondalar.....

When Momma leaves. I does what her tells me. I goes over to Angel then n asking her if she want anyting for relaxing.

I catchs that guy Momma making be her special servant for day watchin over where her went. "Why you stareing like that? Momma always goes off on walk abouts alone."

I gets a little surprised when he telling me he could swore Momma went 2 places at same time. I looks at him funny n says, "Yous be tired. Yous seeing things. Take a swim, you needs a relaxing time."

I watch him as he goes to Momma when him see her swims to us side of pond. I get curious as to why him all sudden so attentitioning to Momma. Strange guy him is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 5 Scottland
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next