Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 5 Scottland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vampyressangel34

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : a grenade thrown in a kitchen in france would result in linoleom blownapart. ,
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Part 5 Scottland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Laughing at Jondalar and the male servant that he thinks is a strange guy, I slip off the clothes I am wearing and reaveal a sleek,shiny, red swimsuit. As I start walking over toward the pond I hear Jondalar come up behind me and speak wanting to dive in with me.. Of course I can't tell the boy no he can't jump in with me....So I make it a game for him...saying, "last one in is a rotten egg." He giggles and starts getting ready to jump when i count down and say go....Of course I let him win.

Once in, I look up and see Shylah not far away waving at me letting me know she sees us... I point her out to Jondalar and he takes off toward his momma....I think to myself, [i]boy that kid can swim fast. At the same time i can't help but laugh when he yells to me gloating that i'm the rotten egg.
Back to top Go down

Part 5 Scottland
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3