Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assorted Jokes again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Assorted Jokes again Empty
PostSubject: Assorted Jokes again   Assorted Jokes again Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:54 pm

A little Native American boy asks his chief how babies in their tribe get their names.
The chief replies, "When a baby is born, the father takes him outside of the teepee, holds him over his head, and names him after the first thing he sees - like 'Running-Wolf' or 'Flying-Cloud'. Why do you ask, Two-Dogs-Fucking?"

One day a man was pissing in a public bathroom and a midget walked in and set up a step-ladder. When the man looked down, he noticed the midget staring at his balls.
"Excuse me, sir," said the midget. "I was just really admiring your balls. Mind if I hold them?"
"Why not?" said the man.
So the midget grabs onto one of his balls and says, "Now give me your wallet or I'll jump!"

At a pharmacy, a blonde asked to use the infant scale to weigh the baby she held in her arms. The clerk explained that the device was out for repairs, but said that she would figure the infant's weight by weighing the woman and baby together on the adult scale, then weighing the mother alone and subtracting the second amount from the first.
"That won't work," countered the woman. "I'm not the mother, I'm the aunt."

Two Texans were having the blue plate special at their favorite watering hole, when they heard this awful choking sound. They turned around to see a lady, a few bar stools down, turning blue from wolfing down an Armadillo Burger too fast. The first Texan said to the other, "Think we ought ta' help?"
"Yep," said the second Texan. The first Texan got up, hitched up his jeans and walked over to the lady. He asked, "Kin yew breathe?"
She shook her head no. "Kin yew speak?" he asked. She again shook her head no.
With that, he helped her to her feet, lifted up her skirt, and started to lick her on the butt. She was so shocked, she coughed up the obstruction and began to breathe, with great relief.
The first Texan turned back to his friend and said, "Funny how that there Hind Lick Maneuver works ever' time!"

ACTUAL MEDICAL CHART NOTES:

1. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
2. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
3. On the second day, the knee was better, and then on the third day it disappeared.
4. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
5. Discharge status: Alive, but without my permission.
6. Healthy-appearing decrepit, 69-year-old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
7. The patient refused autopsy.
8. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
9. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
10. Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40-pound weight gain in the last three days.
11. She is numb from her toes down.
12. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
13. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
14. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
15. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com

Assorted Jokes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Jokes again   Assorted Jokes again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:55 am

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question.

As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a
woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast.
They are both startled and he says,

"Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your
breast, I know you'll forgive me."

She replies, "If your penis is as hard as
your elbow, I'm in room 831."
Back to top Go down

Assorted Jokes again
Page 1 of 1