Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 6 Scottland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Shylah.....

Laughing upon hearing Jon call Angel a rotten egg, I turn towards the servant that is to be my purrsonal attendant for the day. He has a strange look on his face and I ask him what is wrong.

"Pardon my rudeness Mi'Lady, but I could swear you were just in 2 places at once. Mi'Lord Jondalar says I must be tired but I fear that is not the case."

Smiling at him I laugh slightly. "Aye, I was. I'll presume that you shall not tell anyone of where you saw me go. Should I find out that word has gotten about of my last place of privacy, I shall be quite disappointed to say the least. Give me your name. I fear I've forgotten it."

"I am Liam O'callaghan Mi'Lady."

"You look quite familiar about the eyes and mouth when you smile. Mayhaps your Mum or Da served me before I was forced to leave?" My mind racing through the dozens of servants I've had over the years. "Megan. Your Mum I presume? Do you live up to the descreet determined protector meaning of your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Liam.....

"Aye, I tend to Mi'Lady. My Mum always said ye would return home one day and that I should be ready to serve ye in any way you wish. She told me many times of how ye saved her life, at risk of yer own."

As my Mistress steps from the pond, I rush to get her a robe. As I hold it out for her to slip in to, I ponder something. "Might I ask ye a question Mi'Lady?" When she nods yes, I blunder on, knowing I'm about to shame myself.

"Ye go by Shylah and be Mistress of the Manor but yet Mum raised me with Katt being the one she served. Mayhaps Katt be your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Shylah.....

"No, Katt is not my sister. I am also known as Katt. I chose to return to my given name upon my return as Katt means painful memories for me that I wish not to discuss. Yes, I am the same age physically as I was when your mum served me. I am immortal as is my brother Jondalar. I do wish he would come home but I fear he has wandered off to do his own adventures whilst I return home from adventures."

I look Liam in the eye and hide a grin, knowing what is about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Liam.....

I feel the blood rush from my face as I realize the blunder I had done in the night. I drop to my knees, my head bowed deep.

"I must beg your forgiveness Mi'Lady. Ye be the one my Mum wished me to serve and protect wit my very life. I thought mayhaps twas yer sister from the name. I have only recently joined yer staff as I was taking care of Mum. I have insulted you."

I hear her laugh and am told to get up. I ponder why she would laugh at my distress.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Shylah.....

After Liam scrambles to his feet, I see he is in true agitation.

"Aye, you did insult me this past night but what is done is done. You shall learn more about me in time. Your mum be one of the few servants I trusted explicitly. Forget your blunder as shall I."

Turning towards the feast waiting, I let him know I am hungry and he scurries off to get me a plate and I go to sit while watching Jon and Angel playing in the water.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : a grenade thrown in a kitchen in france would result in linoleom blownapart. ,
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

Splashing water at Jondalar while Shylah speaks with a servant who seems to be new from his actions I look around me and then
dunk myself under water just out of Jondalar's reach. He starts looking for me so he can splash me back but I am already
to the other side of the pond. He starts laughing vowing he will get even with me, but i dunk under again and swim out of his way....
When I rise back up I look up and see Shylah watching us now and she appears to be smiling. I wonder if she is laughing at our game
of tag in the water or if she is planning to sneak in on us...From the distance it is hard to tell if the smile is a mischievious one or not
so I start watching to see what she is up to as I keep swimming away from Jondalar's reach, who is laughing wildly still vowing he will
get even with me sooner or later.....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Shylah.....

Watching Jon and Angel playing, my grin suddenly gets wider as a thought comes to mind. Making a movement in both hands that are identical, I cant help but grin wider as suddenly the water beneath them spirals up in to twin water spouts beneath them, raising them high above the pond.

"TRY TO STAND UP." I yelled, wanting to see if they would enjoy the new game.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Jondalar.....

I gets skerred when the water takes me up in air. I skreem til I hears Momma yell sompin. *Try to stand Jon. Relax, I won't let anything happen to you* I hears then in my brain.

I does what hers say and tries to stand. I fall a few times but don't fall off the water. I start to likes it when I knows I not gonna get hurt. Finally I gets to my feets and yell happy. Then I skreem when the water stops being there.

As I falls, the water change shape and I slides down a wall water. I hits the pond and go under. I come up laughing and gets to see same thing happen to Angel.

"Do again Momma, do again!" and ups I go, giggling.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female
Humor : a grenade thrown in a kitchen in france would result in linoleom blownapart. ,

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:45 pm

At first I start toward Jon when I see something had scared him,then I notice him start laughing and enjoying himself and hear him telling me to try too....So I jump up and land on the top of the water sprout and stand up reaching to Jon shouting to him to take my hand
so we can dive together.....he grabs my hand and we count to 3 then he giggles as we dive
off the top of the water sprouts ....

We disappear under the water and hide from Shylah trying to sneak up on her because we both know that she caused the water sprouts.....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Shylah.....

As I watch the water, I get a tad bit antsy due to the length of time Jon and Angel have been under. Frowning, I stand up and start towards the water. Peering into the water depths, I don't see any shadows moving about.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:00 am

Sensing that we have been under long enough to worry Shylah.. I rise with Jon right behind me....As I look up I see the relief on her face and we start racing toward the bank as another game we made up to play....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Shylah.....

Narrowing my eyes a bit with mischief at them for making me worry, I make little movements with my hand and as Jon and Angel race to the bank, little pellets of ping their backs. "See what happens when you make me worry." *giggling I wait while they run about trying to escape the little pingers for a few moments then stop so I can see if they should like to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Laughing at Shylah, I send Jondalar behind the bushes and then make myself invisible (a new power that I have learned to use for hiding). I jump into the trees and watch as the pellets are still flying, and I laugh as I jump down and land behind Shylah. As Shylah looks around for me I see the amusement in her face from the silly game we have come up with....
I watch silently as Shylah is trying to find me mumbling her playful threats under her breath...I start laughing again knowing that she can hear me and just not see me.....I put Jondalar up to sneaking through the bushes and scare his momma.......
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Shylah.....

Smiling at hearing Angel but unable to see her "Nice trick! You must teach me that some day. Now how shall I find you?" Laughing a bit, I peer about fruitlessly and reach out trying to touch.

I hear movement in the bushes due to my keen ears and smile again. I continue to try to get Angel, laughing harder at the "out of no where" giggles she keeps giving. I deliberately turn my back towards the bush.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Jondalar.....

I does as Aunty Angel say and sneak in the bushes to try an skeer Momma. I want to laugh likes they are. Is so funny seeing Momma twying to find Angel.

I gets as close as I ken to Momma and see her turns her back to me. I jumps out yelling loud an jumps on her n tickles her. "Get her Aunty, I gots her!" We goes to rolling around on ground and hasing great fun.
Back to top Go down
vampyressangel34

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:35 am

I laugh as Jondalar sneaks up on Shylah....still in my invisible mode I jump to the ground and zip by as fast as i can leaving nothing but wind from me....I look around and see the crazy look on Shylah's face while she is laughing.
Then all of a sudden I see Jondalar and Shylah hit the ground rolling and scuffling having fun...I finally speak and make myself visible again.
It is nice to see Jondalar having this much fun...I think he needed this.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Jondalar.....

Momma and I has great fun. I look up and see Aunty standing and I whispers to Momma "Her look lonely, we get her?"

I giggles as Momma shake her head and we race off to tickle Aunty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 6 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 6 Scottland   Part 6 Scottland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 6 Scottland
Page 1 of 1