Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 5 Scottland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 am

Katt.....

Right before Omega and I start to leave, I have a feeling come over me. A cry for help, so faint I barely notice it but I pay attention due to past experiences. I hear something slight again, coming from behind me. I turn around and see Bear and Jondalar are just starting to bring the children through the portal, servants arriving ahead of them.

Without hesitation, I swiftly move into my fastest run, pulling energy to lead speed to my feet, throwing servants out of my way like they are toys. Within moments I've pushed past the servants and am in the middle of the portal. The stillness is deafening. The darkness blinding. I've never stopped inside the portals before. Its so strange inside compared to the noise and wind of the outside. I don't understand exactly why I feel I must be inside the portal. It must be the excessive magic of the place.

Listening carefully, I hear nothing. "HALT!" I yell, bringing everyone to a standstill. "Quiet, don't any of you move even a muscle!" Pulling up a bit of energy to bring light so we may see. "Tasibean na ràn chugam!" (Make manifest those who cry out to me.)

As I speak the words, mist flows from me and there is a very very faint image of Tam forming. Whirling to face the cart, I race over to it and take Tam's right hand in mine. "Bear, come help me. I need all your energy." Calling forth every ounce of magic I have, I begin to chant very softly "Teasairg ise aisde suain. Till chugainn." (Restore her out of her deep sleep. Return to us). I continue to pour energy into Tam and chant over and over, knowing Bear is doing the exact same thing on the other side of Tam.

Taking a moment, I look up towards Jondalar "Get everyone out of here, now. Tell Omega I'll be back out as soon as I can." When he hesitates I yell "GO! Bear and I will be fine! The noise is distracting me!"
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 am

Bear.....

i walk to the left side and take ahold of tams hand and send sis what engery i have and start to chant along with her. i feel as though some one or something is keeping tam from us.as we chant louder i feel something coming at us i turn to look and it tam running to us . i want to stop and grab her and pull her to me but i know it only her little spirite coming to get it body back.
i start to stand and walk with my daughter and my sis when i hear jon asking is tam ok please bring her back to us mommy and auntie bear
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 am

JondalarSon.....

Momma yelling at me so I'm getting nervous. Sometin big happenin. I is trin to get veryone out of momma n auntibears way whin I sees, or tinks I sees, Tam.

"Will her be ok? Kin yous bringin her backs to us?" Whin momma gives me a nassy look, I hurries to go back to getting the area cleared of all.

Whin dat is done n all are gone, I canna stop da urge to goes back. I feels likes I gots to do sometin, tis such en odd feelings. I soft as kin be walks ovr to Tam n touch her but nuffin happens. Den I touch Momma n Aunty Bear. Da energys rushs through me n I see nuffin, only hears Momma head voice.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:02 am

Shylah..... (Note Katt is now Shylah, the name change started in Story but forgot to put new name till new section lmao ooppss brain fart)

When Jondalar touchs me, I feel energy like I've never felt before. I look up and can not believe my eyes. Jondalar is glowing, staring at me sightless and his spirit seems to be splitting from his body.

His spirit runs towards Tams, scoops her up and races back to her body. He lays Spirit Tam on her body, arranging it to match exact. Tam's spirit fades into her body.

Jondalar's body convulses some and his spirit seems to lighten. As his spirit stands beside his body, Jondalar looks at me and says "Momma, I lived so long like dis, I canna let dem stay dis way. Tries to hold da energy whilst I search for Kod. I be fast as I kin. "

He turns to Bear "I help you. I no let you live like Momma did fer so long."

His spirt runs off..... I look Bear in the eye and pray the Goddess returns our sons to us, in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:02 am

JondalarSon.....

I feels funy but I runnin to fin Kod. I hears his voice verry faint. As I folos it, I is feelin dizies. Den I sees him. "Kod, yous got to come wif me, quik."

Him is no wanna come wif me so I hassa grabs him likes I dun wif Tam. I hears sumone else behin us. His voice skers me so I runs faster to Momma n Aunty. Feels so slow but I gets us there. I puts Kod ontop his body. At firs he no wanna go in so I pushes real hard. He sinks down an I sees tiny moves in him body.

Dat voice, I is feeling drawn to it. I looks at Momma an she sayin sumfin but I canna unerstand. She is jestering to my body. I takes a step toward the voice but then feels sumfin aroun my waist n see is mist Momma uses all da time. I grabs it and it hellp me to body an I lines up n feels even worser as I join.

I hears Momma yelling sumfin about gets us out of here den I see no mo.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:03 am

Shylah.....

As I watch Jon step away from us, I see a shadow approaching from behind him. I try to tell Jon to get into his body but he steps back again. Blowing a mist 'rope' I have it wrap around his spirit and begin to pull.

As soon as I see his spirit join his body, I look at the servants standing outside the portal and yell for their help, catching Jon as he falls faint. They rush and begin taking all the children out of the portal as quickly as they can.

Looking past them, I see Omega is gone. I stare for a moment, a twinge of sadness is overtaken by stronger feelings for those that sleep. I then turn back towards Bear. "Take the kids home Bear. I'm going for the others. I'm not leaving them alone again."

As Bear walks one direction, I run the other way. Once inside the castle, I command the rest of the servants to quickly pack some items and prepare those that sleep for travel. Approaching Raven, I stare at him for a moment and then gather him up and begin walking towards the portal. Servants meet me in the great hall with the others. I ask if that is all the servants as well and they say aye. Some are crying. "You will all come home one day. Your Mistress needs you now, in a safe place."

Wrapping a cloak completly around Raven, 2 servants carry him as I lead the group through the portal. Once through I close it and give orders that Raven is to be taken to my room, Phang and Ziek, the rooms across. As I watch the activity, I am relieved our little group is together, even if most sleep.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:03 am

Shylah.....

A few hours later after everyone is settled into the Manor, I need some moments of peace to calm my cluttered mind. Changing into my leather outfit and a pair of moccasins, I leave most of my weapons in my room but take the sword out of habit. Lightly running down the steps, I race out the front entry, whistling for the dogs. We settle into a steady pace and the miles fall behind. Relishing the sound of the dogs panting and my own heartbeat pounding in my ears, I start to feel as if a burden is being lifted off me.

Once I get tired, I slow to a walk and turn around. As I do, I see a form in the sky. Its heading toward the Manor. As it draws nearer, I see its a Pegasus. A grin spreads across my face and I again start running. I see the rider of the horse has spotted me and the dogs and heads towards us.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

Angel.....

Coming through on my long long journey,I look down and spot a familiar figure from afar.....I get closer and realize it is Shylah.....oh gee how I have missed my dear friend....so I land in the woods and walk the rest of the way in......
I rush up to her and hug her ......."i have missed you so much."
I thought I was going to be back a lot sooner than this......but I ended up going and
taking care of a really sick friend that had an incureable disease......they just passed away a couple of weeks ago.....I stayed with the family for about 3 days after the funeral and then decided to move on.....I will miss my friend a lot....but I am glad I was able to see you again....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

Shylah.....

Hugging Angel "I've missed you to my dear. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Are you ok? Have you come to stay with us for a while or are you just passing by? So much has happened since we last saw each other!"

Holding my dear friend out at arms reach, I give her the once over. "You're looking fit other then the touch of sadness in your eyes." Looking behind her "I see Tutor still flits about like a foal." Raising my hand "Siùcar" (sugar), and a cube appears in my palm. Tutor takes it gently.

"I'd just come out for a bit of fresh air. So many things have happened here recently. We've only just returned home ourselves the other day. Come, lets go get you settled in. I'll have Cook bring some tea and we can chatter like old times and catch each other up. I believe your going to be in for a pleasant surprise."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:04 am

Angel.....

Have I really missed that much?? You must fill me in......who is still with you and who has left? I have really missed being with my friends here as well....and yes i should be here for a while .......
Thank you....you yourself are looking great....but you also look a bit distraught...are things ok here? Have I come back just in time to help with anything?
My poor animals are just as tired and weary from the long journey as I am I think....We had to stop and take a few breaks on the way so they could eat and drink. and I could rest myself......I saw a lot of beautiful country on my journey.....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:04 am

Shylah.....

Before moving to start us on our way to the Manor, I blow out a mist Pixie and instruct it to race ahead to tell the servants another new guest is arriving along with animals. As we walk, I explain how Death had nearly taken most of our group and they now sleep. "Raven, Tam, and Kod sleep from that. Phang and Ziek stay in their rooms mostly. Bear was with her children, Tam and Kod when I'd left. Jondolar my brother has wandered off. There is one other you will have to meet." I give her slightly sad smile.

"I fear it may be just us for now. Bear and I tried to wake the children earlier today but alas, they did not fully waken."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

Angel.....

I am sorry to learn about all the bad things that has happened here in my absence......I hope every one will be ok soon....but don't worry I am here now .....
I will do whatever I can to help.....I am looking forward to my stay here with you again.....I am also looking forward to meeting the ones I don't know and being reaquainted with the ones I did know.....However I have kept up some with Phang....I really hope to see him soon as well.....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

Shylah.....

"Maybe you can draw him out. He has seemed rather withdrawn for quite the while now. Unfortunately I've had to deal with other things and haven't had much time to find out what is wrong. The poor guy must think me so rude."

As we draw near the castle, servants bustle out to greet us. The stable Master comes to get Angel's animals. "No worries miLady, these 'ere pets 'o yers will be in right good 'ands." As we enter the back entrance, a tall figure walks towards us.

I smile at him and just wait.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 am

Angel.....

As the stable master comes to get my animals I reassure them that they are in good hands or shylah wouldn't let them go.....I then notice that Shylar gets quiet and start to wonder why .....then I see the tall figure in the shadows and have to wonder who it is.......I stop and let shylah go on ahead since she seems to know this tall figure coming from out of the shadows......
I smile at Shylah and ask who the figure is coming out of the shadows.....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 am

JondalarSon.....

Servant told me dat Momma was comin bak to home. I wanna shows her dat I is doing betr at talking. I been makin servants help me lern all day.

"Momma! Ther you is. No dat not right." *thinks* "There you are. Who's you got wit you?"

I is hungri so I pulls out a bench from unner a table an when I sits down, I falls off da back n bumps my head of dat stupid flor.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

Shylah.....

Rushing over to help Jon to his feet "Sweety, you must remember that your body is bigger but not that much bigger! Are you ok?" When he answers that he is, I turn towards Angel. "This is Jondalar, my son. If you remember, he was a child ghost. Obviously thats changed recently. He still has many things to learn on how to be an adult and how to deal with the bigger body."

"Come, let us take some tea into the library so we might relax and catch up while Angel rests." Instructing a servant where we will be, I lead the way while Jon chatters away excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am

Angel.....

As I help get Jon to his feet I introduce myself to him.....It has been such a long time since I have seen the little guy....I brag on how big and handsome he has gotten. and noticed he is blushing slightly.....but he just keeps on chattering to his momma......
As we enter the library I take a look around me...... and as I listen to the pleasant chatter of Jon I start to think of all the things I have missed......then I start to wonder.....will I see phang soon as well?
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am

Shylah.....

"Jon, you can chatter at Angel as well. She is part of our family." *Smiles at him as he stammers about not talking correctly. "You need not worry, she understands." He falls silent for a bit.

"So Angel, is there anything in particular you would like for the evening meal? I'll have Cook make anything you wish. Her talent from what I've seen in the short time I've been been home again has improved quite vastly."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:10 am

Angel.....

Whatever you would like the cook to prepare is fine with me.....
*reaches out and gives Jon a nice big hug*

*sighs* and then looks around some more and thinks ...I sure have missed being here with my friends........I hope that I can stay around for a while too.......
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:10 am

Shylah.....

After giving Cook some instructions to make us a light supper of what I remember is some of Angel's and Jon's favorites, I send a servant to get us one of the best bottles of wine out of the cellar.

As we sip the wine, I can't help but smile at Jon's childish delight at getting his first taste.

"Would you like to ride tomorrow to explore the grounds about Angel? Things have changed so much since I was last here myself but it is still quite beautiful. Mayhaps we could take a picnic to the falls that are a couple miles away. I'm sure a day of relaxation and fun would do us all well."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

JondalarSon.....

When Momma hand me the funy glass wif the red stuffs, I tries to do what her n Angel does. That first taste was weird but I thinks tis yumm. I dunna unnerstnd why theys slo drinkin it tho. I alredy done wif first cuppa.

When Momma say about splorin grounds, I canna help but get scited. "Ken I goes to Momma? I wanna see."

I holds glass out fur mor of the red stuff. Momma giving me a odd lookin grin an pours. Its so good! I gots to drinkin it alll at once.

A little while latr, I notice Momma n Angel is not sittin still. Theys is weaving beck n fort, oh they makin me feel dissy. "Mommmma whysh yus doin dat moves so mush?" Her lafter making me wannaa lafters tu. I canna stop gigglies.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty

Angel.....

I take a sip of my wine and make my compliments on the selection....a very good year too......

I think a picnic by the falls is a good idea....we could use the nice fresh air....I thin Jon would really enjoy playing in the water at the falls with the animals.........

I then watch Jon as he drinks his cup of wine and start laughing at the way he reacts to it.........I think the little guy actually liked his first taste of wine (heh).......And then he guzzles down the next cup of wine as fast as he can and i start laughing again and reply, ...hey there little guy you need to be careful you are gonna get drunk and not be able to go on the picnic.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am

Shylah.....

Giving Angel a wicked grin, I pour another glass of wine for Jon. "Sip this one slowly now or it will be the last one. I do believe, Luv, that you are getting a bit tipsy."

Laughing, I turn to Angel and we begin talking about what to take on the picnic tomorrow. After all that is settled, I grin at Jon who's nearly asleep on his empty wine glass. Signaling to a servant, I tell him to carry Jon to his rooms. Jon's dead weight warrants another servant to come help. I send a 3rd to go with them and watch over my son as if he were her own. This older servant is one that I dealt with before and I relax knowing he's in good hands.

Supper is served a few moments later and I lead us to the dining hall. As we dine and chatter, I wonder silently *I hope Bear joins us. I do believe she would enjoy Angel's company and help keep her mind off of her problems.*
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am

Angel.....

I laugh at the way Jon is acting from the wine and watch them take him to bed as he begins to relax and fall asleep....

Walking to the dining hall I look at my surroundings and wonder where the others are, but also enjoy the tranquility of the evening as we discuss the picnic we are planning for the next day.....

The servants then serve us our supper and we eat a delicious meal as I send my compliments to the cook.....
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:14 am

Shylah.....

Chattering while we eat, Angel and I catch each other up on trivial matters. I sense she can tell I'm not quite up to telling all the details of what has gone on.

As supper wears on, I begin to feel more and more tired. After desert I suggest we retire for the night, as I see tiredness in her face as well.

"I feel as if I may sleep for years." Gestering at a servant "Please take Angel to her rooms. You are to deal with anything she needs." *Looks to Angel "Sleep as late as you wish. I will go instruct Cook to have our picnic ready for midday."

Turning to go to the kitchen, as I pass different servants meandering about waiting to be able to go to their purrsonal time, I tell them to scoot. I go instruct Cook then drag myself to my room. Stripping, I lay my outfit on a chair and curl up in bed to fall in a deep sound sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 5 Scottland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 5 Scottland   Part 5 Scottland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 5 Scottland
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next