Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 2 "Ireland Tales"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Katt.....

*Sends another pillow after Tam and swats her with it again*
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

JonBro.....

Jon chuckled as he watched the reunion going on. he looks over at Taz and then Jondalar Ghost. "Well, I guess that I am uncle Jon to both of you then. And to avoid further confusion between the two of us, you can just call me Jon for short." He lifted Taz up on his shoulder.

Jon smiled and walked over to Kod and sat down on a nearby chair as he shook his head in order to get used to this new family he was just bombarded with. As he heard someone enter the room he turned and stood, setting Taz down on the floor. He smiled and extended his hand as he introduced himself to Raven. "Very nice to meet you."

Just when he thought that he couldn't meet any more people in so short a time he was in for a surprise as he turned hearing someone else entering the room. He introduced himself to Phang as well, taking his hand. He then looked over at his sister. "Well, is there anyone else I should meet? Or should we start with you telling me exactly what is going on here? I know you told me some of it on the way home, but I think I would benfit from learning more." He looked around at everyone in the room, stopping at each face in turn.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Raven.....

"Well met Jon. Its very nice to meet someone from Kats family." I hear Kats message. Mentally I tell her 'Spend some time with your brother and let him know what has happened and what we have to do. He might can help us. We should leave as soon as you tell him whats going on.'
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Katt.....

Giving Raven a slightly worried look, I do as he said. "Jon, come take a walk with me, there are some things I must tell you and time is getting short."

Leading him back outside, I turn to kat and wait for him to morph to shadow as well and we begin running towards the woods as I begin to think of how best to explain everything to him.

Once in the woods I morph back to human. "Jon, as you know there is a fight about to happen. Raven and Max. I'm caught between a rock and hard place with 2 vows I made concerning Max. I can not explain those vows due to a vow of silence *mentally I tell him to ask Raven or Jondalar*. Until you showed, I had not actually thought that you could be involved. Raven suggested you may be able to help us. I am weakened do to letting Raven drink heavlily from me last night. If you wish to come along, you must know its dangerous and there will be a lot of magic involved. BTW, Raven and I are connected through sharing Max magic from when he won the first fight. This fight must be the last. Max must die. No ifs, no ands, no buts. If he does not, I shall be forced to go on the run yet again, only this time I shall never return to society so as no one esle gets hurt. There is a possiblity thought that Max will win. He is quite powerful. Whatever you decide, we must be on the move as soon as we return to the castle."

During the time I am talking, I send mental images of what has happened so Jon gets the full extent of the events leading to now.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

JonBro.....

Jon walked with his sister and when they left the castl, he concentrated as his fom shifted to that of Shadow, a sleek black panther. With that, he and his sister walked into the woods. He took his cue from her and shifted back to human form.

He nodded quietly as he listened and catching the mental image from Kat, made a note to himself to ask Raven or Jondalar about exactly what happened so she didn't have to break her silence.

When all was said he stood there quietly looking at his sister. Raven drank from you? He is a vampire? Well, I do not know how I came to be here exactly, but I feel I am here for a reason, so yes, you can count on my help in the coming battle against Max. That is what family is for."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Giving Jon a worry filled look, I thank him and start walking back to the castle, needing a little bit of time to come to terms with what is about to happen.

"I guess I should have told you, everyone in this group is either vampire or were, or both. Raven is vampire, Bear is vampire/were, Phang and Red are were. Tis an odd immortal bunch we have, but the only other time I've ever felt so cared for is when our family was alive. I'd die to protect every one of them. I do believe I need a bit of meditative work out before we leave. Lets hurry back."

Morphing to feline, I race towards the castle. Once there, I mentally tell Raven what I am going to do and I will be ready in half an hour and that Jon is going with us. I also ask him to talk with Jon while I do this.

Back in human form, I check my weapons one last time and go into the garden and being my medative exercise, my mind calming and focusing. When I am done, there is a strange firm look on my face and I head back to the others.

Looking at Raven "I am ready. Tis your call now." Whistling a shrill whistle with 2 yips, FeatherFeet comes to me and out of the sky 3 other horses appear. "I call upon the power of the Valkerie." I whisper and 1 merges with Feather while the other 2 land beside him. "Your steeds await, milords." and wink at Jon and Raven before staring into the distant sky silently.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Bear.....

i walk to raven and hand him the spell i made if something should happen say this and it will bring you kat and jon back to this castle and we will heal you all. there is some healing spells too incase you may need them but they will only work on you kat and jon no one else . so take care my friends and if you need more help send word and i will do what i can and if i am not here i left spells in phangs room under a lock box that phang got the key for! *smiles at kat you take care of the guys and come homes to all us and i will watch over the kids and make sure they do not pcik on the cook to much .
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Katt.....

Walking over to Bear, I give her a huge hug and thank her. Reaching out, I find Tam, Kod and Jondalar and say a few words in gaelic which bring all 3 to me. I give them hugs and tell them to behave before sending them back to their play spots.

Taking off the gauntlet on my right arm, I place it on Bears arm. "Should anything happen, this will fill with my magic and you shall have the same connection to Phang. Remember the power they have when put together. *laughs* However, when we get back, I shall ask for it back. At least this way you shall be able to tell how we are."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Raven.....

I tell Jon everything that Kat couldnt say. "We should get going. Be sure to tell Jon if I change to keep away from me." I walk over to Kat and hold her and kiss her deeply. "Let go love. This will be the last time we ever have to see that damned sorcerer." I walk over to Jon. "I know you dont know me very well but I really appreciate you coming with us. If anything should happen to me you will have to kill Max." "Ok Kat, Jon heres what we do. Leave Max to me and you guys take care of anyone he may have there with him."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Kissing Raven back, I hug him back til he moves. Sighs softly, I listen to what he says and send an image of Ravens other form to Jon and explain he must not go near him when that form is out.

Looking briefly at my bare forearms, I hesitate a second before hopping onto FeatherFeet, knowing the magic in them is going to be needed, but knowing Bear and Phang need them more in case anything happens to Raven, Jon and I. Keeping silent about them so Bear doesn't try to return the one I gave her, I nudge FF over and reach down to hug her one last time before moving between the 2 riderless horses and wait, preparing. Mentally to Raven, "Do not forget you must feed from me again as soon as we get there."

As I sit, I being to chant in Gaelic, raising my arms and the wind begins to whip and swirl, first in a small circle and gradually growing big enough for the 3 horses to get through. As the wind noise gets louder, I yell out that we must move quickly now as I can only hold the portal for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Raven.....

I jump on the other horse and ride up to Kat. "Lets end this."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Katt.....

As soon as Jon is on his horse, I spurr Feather into a full out run and yip at the other 2 horses so they follow. After passing through a space of complete black and silence, we come out in the area I had pictured.

Once I know we are safely through, I close the portal and send Feather into a circle around us, checking out the area while putting a cloaking spell on us to give us time to get situated. Leading the men to where I know we will have a slight advantage, I prob around mentally, reaching into all the areas I know enemies may be hiding but feel nothing out of the normal, which worries me.

"When you are ready Raven, I'll uncloak us and let Max know we are here." and ride over to him close and offer my neck.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

JonBro.....

Jon looked around as he emerged from the portal. He checked the sword he he had strapped to his back as his cloak rustled in the breeze. He nodded to Raven and his Sister. "I'm ready whenever you two are."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Bear.....

*watchs as the portal closes and i start looking for the kids i find 2 but jon is no where to be found so i start feeling for him and i still do not find him so i start to worry and i ask tam and kod where is jon and they start crying and just point to where the portal was and i ask did he go in there and they both say yes.
*so i try and reach kitkat to worn her as to what has happen but i can not get to her for some reason so i go to wake up the cook and see what she thinks i should do. i grab tam and kods arm and take them with me so they do not get it in theor heads to go anywhere
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Katt.....

As I tilt my head for Raven, I look around and get a major shock. "JONDALAR!" I loudly whisper. Glaring, I call him to me, "You know what will happen to you if Max finds your energy!?! He'll destroy you!" Distraught, I simply look helplessly at Raven then Jondalar then Jon.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:12 pm

JondalarGhosty.....

"Momma, I hadda com. Yous fergot you dogs! You never does dat! I's the only one them will listning to cept you so me told them to foller. Yous needs all the helps you ken get momma."

*watchs nervously as momma eyes goes evn more wider when her sees the doggies.* She say some nasty words in Gaelic then signals them into guardin.

"It be ok Momma, i hidded real good from you guys, me ken hid from pappa, i be otay, i promise."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Caer Fand.....

* I wake to find my Mistress Bear in my room and i ask her reall fast what is wrong then she say jon has gone with Mistress Katt and i start to worry then i think of my other 2 little children and start lookiing for then when they come around from behind Mistress Bear i look at them and ask why did you let hiim go you know better.
I stop to think of away to get him back here with us
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

*Sighing* "The damage is done, theres not enough time to send you back. Get into one of the dogs and stay put! Do as your told or else young man!" *swears a few more times in gaelic.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Raven.....

This is bad I did not want Jon to see me feed from Kat but now I have no choice. "Jon dont worry what im about to do to your mom is not going to hurt her, ok." I sweep Kats hair from her neck and kiss her cheek. I bite her neck and drink deeply. I drink for a few more seconds and release. "That will be enough. Lets go find that damn sorcerer. So I can KILL the bastard and end this once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Katt.....

Catching my breath, calming my nerves after Raven feeds, I shakily withdraw and go into BattleMistress mode. "Jondalar, dont even think about leaving Sherkan. Jon, don't go near Raven if/when he transforms, and do as we say. Dogs, protect Jondalar and Jon, Raven, be careful, I know you can win."

Taking a deep breath, I steady Feather and then take the cloak spell off so we are now visible. Kneeing Feather, I let him run forward a few dozen yards, turn him and then let loose my war yip in a magical voice so the entire castle shakes. "Maximillian Mcgregory, come out from hiding you son of a cowerdly fool."

Pausing, I know I must begin the process of getting Max's anger aroused. As soon as I see him begin to leave the castle, I send FF back to Raven and making sure Max is watching, I lean over and passionatly kiss Raven for a few moments before placing FF beside his horse. Grinning wickedly at Max, I slowly lick my lips and lightly trace my fingers on the puncture wounds where Raven fed. Seeing the immediate fire in Max's eyes, I know he is well on his way to loosing control.

Mentally I tell Raven Max's temper has begun to rise now and theres no turning back.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:16 pm

Max.....

The instant I hear HER waryip and words, an icey chill goes down my spine and I begin racing towards the sound. Mumbling "Leave it to that bitch to bring my home down. MOTHER, get outside now."
Walking out the door that a servant has pointed too when I said where is she, I pause, unable to not watch as my wife kisses that man and then traces the bloody marks on her neck. Infuriated, I begin stalking towards them, my rage and hatred climbing. Yelling "I'll kill you both for certain now BITCH!"
Watching as she simply sits there calmly on that blasted horse, I call up fire balls and start sending a flurry of them at them both.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:16 pm

Raven.....

I see the fireballs coming at us. In an instant my rapier is in my and pointed at the sky. A blue light comes from it and a sphere quickly surrounds us. The fireballs hit the sphere and are gone. In my head I hear mom. 'Ok my son the magic will come to you when you need it. And heres something else to help you.' A silver dagger with a 10 inch blade and 8 inch handle with jewels on it appears in front of me floating. I reach out and grab the dagger. As soon as I touch it I feel a surge of energy rush though my body. I feel stronger, faster. 'I made this dagger for you. It has alot of magic in it. Part of it you feel now. The rest you will feel in your fight.' "Thank you mother."
I look at Jon. "If anything happens to me you are the only one who can kill him. Unless that happens stay back. He might have more undead we will have to deal with." I look at Max. "Now sorcerer let the fight begin." With that I leap from my horse flying straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Max.....

Giving the approaching man a glare the should have killed him, I draw my sword and softly saying a name, a horse comes racing out of the sky. I grab the saddle pummel, leaping onto its back with barely seconds to spare.
As the 2 horses get within range of each other, I do as Katt had once shown me to give myself a couple extra seconds to prepare and throw my upper half flat on the back of the horse, going under any swing my opponent may be doing with their weapon. Thundering past the man, I sit and ride straight at Katt, swinging my sword out, wanting to cut her in half.
Right before I get within range, 4 huge dogs come racing from behind her, slamming into my horse, nearly unseating me. Growling in outrage, I swiftly turn the horse and send him after the other rider, sword outraised and calling up fire.electric mix balls of energy with my left hand and begin throwing them at him.
As I ride away from Katt I hear her laughter and "Max, darling, don't you know this is your death match? You don't stand a chance! Why don't you just give up and fall upon your own sword like the cowardly fool you are? At least he is man enough to be worthy of drinking my blood."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 pm

JonBro.....

Jon readied his weapon as he prepared for the impending attack. That attack turned out to come sooner than expected however as he looked up, surprised as the fireballs came flaming toward them all. He spurred his horse out of the way just in time as one of the fireballs crashed into the ground where he stood not a moment before. He shook his head as he realized how close he came to biting the big one.

Once he came back to his snese he looked over at the sorcerer and growled, feeling the beast begin to rise in him. However, as that happened, he turned as Raven spoke to him. Once he comprehended what he was saying, he nodded and pushed his beast back in and rode a little farher back to wait in case he was needed. "Right Raven, you can count on me."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Max.....

Hearing Katt's taunts makes me all the more intent on making sure I win this battle so I can make her eat her words.
As I send my horse at the one I fought before, I holler to mother to send in the creatures. When she hesitates I send a lightening strike at her only to watch it fall short by one sent by Katt. As I turn my full attention back to my opponent, I smile as I catch glimpse of my tearful mother's mouth moving, knowing she is doing as I command.
Raising my sword in both hands I slam my stead into the other one and both horses go down, send both riders to the ground. Grunting, I climb to my feet and stalk towards him. my entire body beginning to glow with the energy I call up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 "Ireland Tales"
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next