Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 2 "Ireland Tales"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Katt.....

Puzzled by Max's comment about creatures, I watch Mother intently. Kicking FF into action, I ride towards her swiftly while yelling at Jon to follow me. As I get in front of her, I ask what is he talking about. Giving me a sorrow filled look, she turns towards the castle and simply points. Mentally I hear "The only way to stop them is to split them in half."

When I look to where she is pointed, I see a dozen or so monsterous were creatures advancing towards us. Realizing these are no mere zombies like Max used before, I cringe and turn towards Jon. "We must make sure they don't reach Raven!"

Pulling my claymore, controling Feather with my knees only, I swing as hard as I can as the first creature gets in range. As my sword only goes half way through it, I realize my strength is too low and decide to combine with kat halfway. The pain of the change combined with my weakened state puts my guard down for a moment and one of the beasts hits me, knocking me off Feather. Growling, I swing again and this time the sword does its work and the creature dies. Turning in a circle, I see Jon and I are completly surrounded.
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:18 pm

JonBro.....

Jon nodded at Katt in response as he spurred his horse on, once again feeling the beast beginning to rise within him. He knew he was about to get a taste of the fight that he was told about. As he followed his sister, his were side began to move toward the forefront, but Jon stopped it while he still had some semblance of reasoning left.

He swung his sword in a circle around his head in response to his sisters comment about running interference and he jumped into the battle. On the outside, Jon still looked as human as before, but on the inside, he was fighting to keep his were side under his control. He reined his horse in and stopped as he looked around at all of the weres that were surrounding them. It seemed he was going to have to fight his own kind in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Katt.....

Moving over to Jon's horse I stand with my back to the steed for a moment and access the situation. Probing the creatures mentally, I find nothing, and realize there is no way to help my fellow were's now. They would be better off dead then in the mindless/emotionless state they are in.

Knowing I'm going to need more strength, before I let kat take over mostly, I sense Jon's struggle with his own wereside. "Let the Liger loose 1/2 way brother. We have no choice."

Merging a litte further with kat, my human form becomes more upright ligeress then human. Growling in pain as my body shape grows several inches and in mass, I begin advancing to the creatures.

Swinging my sword up then around in an arch, it neatly slices through one body then through another as I immediatly flow into an upward diagonal followthrough. As the beasts start closing in, I am forced to kick at some and only run my sword through them to slow them down. Blood flying everywhere, I realize the close quarters are now making it nearly impossible to swing my long claymore. In one fluid motion, I sheath the sword and pull the athames out of my boots. Swinging my arms in an X motion, I catch a creature in the middle of the athames, slicing to the spine, where I have to use an extra jerk to cut through completly. Contuing like this, a short time later 8 are laying dead where I have been standing. Breathless, covered in blood and goo, I turn to check on Jon and Raven.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Raven.....

When Max hits my horse I hit the ground and roll back to my feet. With rapier and dagger in my hands I look into Maxs eyes and send him images of my feedings from Kat. Still looking directly into his eyes I slowly circle him awaiting his attack.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Max.....

Circling with raven, I watch him as closely as he watchs me. My breathing gets slightly faster as my anger at the images I'm seeing intensifies.
In the backround I hear Katt's laughter as she yells "I'm gonna enjoy watching you die Max. By the way, have you met Jon yet? He's my brother. OH deary me, did I forget to tell you that all those years ago?" I start shaking with rage at her taunts when it suddenly dawns on me, my wife hadn't even bothered to tell me about her living brother! I could have had the secret of her wereism through him!
Deciding to make sure of raven, I send the energy through my body and put out wave after wave of lightening while I stop circling. After I exhaust the energy supply I yell and charge, swinging my sword in an almost wild manner, striking his sword.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Bear.....

*feeling like i am not doing any good here i go to phangy room to wake him and tell him what is going on and then i look at the gauntlet kat gave me on my arm and for some weird reason it is glowing so i run to phangs room to wake him up and ask him what that mean .
*as i enter his room i see a drak shaddow of a woman in his room and i pause at the door and draw my sword and hold it out toward her and demand how she got in my home and who she is and she just looks back at the bed and at phang and smiles and then looks at me and walk toward him but i am to fast and get there frist. she see the gauntlet on my arm and backs off then she say what are you his new mate or what and why do you have that pointing at the gauntlet . i tell her i will tell you just as soon as you tell me who the heck you are and how you got in my home!!!
*send a message to the cook about her and to not let the kids from her sight
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Jon Bro.....

I look over at the weres surrounding me and my sister and shake my head at the fact of having to fight my own kind. When one of them leapt at me however, I realized I had no choice in the matter and swung my sword, taking off the were's front leg. I listen to my sister as eh advises me on what to do and my liger side was also listening as well. At the moment, she said that, I began shifting into a tall, graceful liger/human hybrid. I turned to face the next group of attackers. They stop for a second, and then continue to advance on me.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Katt.....

Torn between keeping an eye on Raven and Jon, I decide getting the were's out of the way would be the best bet.

Carefully I pick my way through the pile of bodies around me and come up behind a couple creatures that had moved towards Jon. Unsheathing my clamore, I whirl, swinging the huge sword with a bit of effort, which is not normal. As the sharp blade makes contact with the first body, I send a surge of magical energy through me, adding strength to the swing. The blade cuts both creatures neatly in half in that one swing. Too exhausted to continue aggressivly, I watch to make sure Jon doesn't get into trouble while also watching for Raven.

"Hey Max, look at Jon. Isn't neat how he can combine were with human as well? Just think, you'll NEVER be able to even think about doing that! Even your stronger creatures are no match for us! You are such a moron."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:20 pm

JonBro.....

I stand in my new form, preparing to face the next onslaught of cretures heading my way. The first one gets too close, and I take my chance to swipe out with a lethal claw, gutting it. As I battle, blood lust forms in my eyes as the liger takes over more. I let instinct guide my claws in the battle as I dispatch another group of weres heading my way. If you look at me, you would think I chose one spot on the ground and decided to defend it against all intuders.

When the wave lets up against me I spy a creature trying to sneak up on my sister and I call out a warning to her to duck as I dive for the creature, taking its head off. I stand above the fallen body with a look of triumph as blood is splattered on my golden white fur.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Rising after getting out of the way for Jon, I grin at him and in typical feline fashion, go over and nuzzle him with a purr. I then chuckle, imagining the image that must be, half human half ligers nuzzling. But swiftly my attention turns back to Raven and Max.

Wrapping an arm around Jon's waist after morphing back to full human, I indicate moving away, leaning heavily on him in my exhaustion, yet trying hard to make it look like a simple sisterly jesture, not wanting Max to realize just how weak I've become.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 pm

JonBro.....

I smile at my sister and with a purr, nuzzles back at her after making sure she is safe. Satisfied that she is still all right, I look around and notice that the battle seems to have paused. For how long though was what I wondered. "Come on, let's get you some place you can rest." I whsiper to my sister as she turns back to human.With that, I walk over to where Raven is to see how he is doing as well.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Katt.....

Pulling Jon up short before he actually reachs Raven "Stay back here, only I can go near him when his beast comes out. His beast is not like us." Whispering softly so only he can hear "Keep me balanced, if Max catches even the tiniest weakness in me, he'll turn from Raven and use everything he has on me."

A moment later, I feel a strange energy slowly start flowing to me. An extremly soft voice speaks mentaly "Don't let him win daughter." Smiling I silently thank Max mother. When the energy stops, I send the dogs to guard Mother as I see her sink to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Jon Bro.....

I listen to my sister as she talks to me in a low tone and glance over at Raven quickly before looking back. I nod at her. "Very well sister, but please, be careful. I will do what I can to help you out from a distance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 "Ireland Tales"
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7