Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 2 "Ireland Tales"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Katt.....

"Ok, luv, be careful. I'm going to the roof for a while, will help me think."

Turning into kat, she wanders around the castle slowly for a while, learning the lay out while trying to figure out how to get to the roof door. Eventually she makes it and walks out.

Finding a spot where she can lie on the wall she enjoys the wind wipping through her fur, the fresh air tingling her nose, the sounds of birds cooing softly from somewhere out of site. Watching the night around her, she lets her mind do as it wishes, letting memories invade of a time that started off sweet and ended with Katt on the run. Gradually she falls asleep, purring softly as her thoughts change to pleasant memories of those she is with now.
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Raven.....

I walk out into the night. Dont know where im gonna go just walking. I come to a large field with tall grass. The moms voice comes in my head, 'Stop and sit here Raven.'
Her voice surprised me. I pull out my rapier and thrust it into the ground in front of me. I sit and stare at the glow of my mothers presence. Finally I say, "What power were you speaking of in my dream."
'I cant tell you but when the time comes you will know how to use them.'
"How did your spirit come to be in my rapier."
'I should just let you remember but I want to tell you. After you became a vampire you wanted something to remind you of who you were. You chose the rapier because it was part of my family's crest. You did numerous rituals to the sword and made it out of pure silver. I got into your head during one of the rituals and changed what you were saying and doing so you would bind my soul to it. This way I knew I could talk to you again and always be with you. I missed you so much and felt you pain after you were turned. I wanted to comfort you like I did when you were a child. I wanted to be you mother again and this way I could. I cannot tell you any more. The rest you have to remember on your own. I wish I could just tell you everything but its better if you remember it.'
I lie back taking all this in everything she told me. Wondering what I can do to regain my memories. I lie there for awhile staring at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Katt.....

After a nap, kat wanders to the kitchen and sniffs to find the tea she wants. Finding a cooled off pot, she knocks it over and drinks, ignoring the cooks screetches about that mangy feline making a mess. Before padding silently out the door she morphs to Katt for a moment "I'm not a mangy feline thank you very much, mi lady cook. I'm mearly drained." and laughs when the cook faints.

Kat then wanders outside, pouncie a rabbit but setting it free after playing a few moments. Catching a scent she follows it. Seeing Raven laying on the ground, she silently approachs then lies down at his side, purring softly, enjoying the peace of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Bear.....

wounder around my home looking at all the things i had not seen in suck a long time then feeling some one pain i think and and try to see who it is but i can not see they are to far away. so i go to find my mate and then check on the kids and have something to eat so i can keep up my strenth
for if kat or raven need it. heals the cook poor head from where she hit it when she fainted .
sit eating food the cook made me and watch the servent then watches the kids come running in for a snack i giggle thinking the cook is spoiling the kids !
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Raven.....

When Katt lays beside me I pet her. My rapier starts glowing again. Moms voice comes into my head. 'Watch this.' I can still hear her as she tries to talk to Katt. She says 'HI Katt. Im Callisto Ravens mother.'
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Kat tilts her head puzzled for a moment, looking at Raven then the rapier. Rolling onto her side, she gently paws the sword, purring before morphing to Katt.

Looking shocked myself, I too look back and forth between the two, unsure of where I'm hearing her voice from. "Uh greetings Callisto." and stare at Raven dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Raven.....

Looking at Katt smiling "I guess now that your blood flows withing me you can hear her as well. So maybe our plan will work and we will be rid of that sorceror. We should go back to the castle and prepare to leave. Tomorrow night we should go and find him." I get up and grab my sword. "Lets go luv."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Katt.....

Watching Raven grab the rapier, I continue to just look stupified, then a slow grin spreads across my face. Scrambling to my feet as well, I move around and hop on his back, giggling, knowing he wont be toppled. Kissing his cheek then neck, I purr in his ear "Aye, we shall be rid of him. *sighs* I'm a bit tired of tea but I should get back to drinking the stuff *laughs*. I feel like I'm gonna have tea for blood for the next few days. Am I too heavy? Shall I hop off?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Raven.....

Grinning I say "No but hold on tight. We are gonna take a different way back." I leap into the air holding onto Katt. We go higher and higher. I fly back to the castle slowly taking in the night air.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

Clinging like a burr, I watch the ground, enjoying the scene as it passes. Catching a glimpse of movement, I grin upon seeing a doe and her fawn at the edge of the woods and point them out to him. "MMM now this is the way to travel, the view is awesome." and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Raven.....

I land on the roof of the castle. "We need to get some rest before we leave. Lets go sleep." I take her hand and start toward our room.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Katt.....

Walking with him to our room, my mind continues to think on the upcoming fight. Seeing a servant on the way there, I ask her to bring me more tea. A couple moments later she arrives with a cup and and huge bowl of it and I laugh, seeing the cook has quite a whit about her.

Striping, I quickly hop into bed and curl up against Raven and within moments I am sound asleep.

Hours later, I awaken and go to the window and watch the sunsetting.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Raven.....

Feeling the sun going down I open my eyes and see Kat standing by the window. I walk up quietly behind her and put my arms around her. I whisper in her ear "Good evening luv" and kiss her neck. "I hope I didnt hurt you much last night." I lay my head on her should and hold her tight. "We should leave soon to go and fight Max. Maybe we can get a jump on him."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm

Katt.....

Closing my eyes while enjoying Ravens touch, I smile and lean back into him, putting my arms over his. "Nope, you didn't hurt me, luv, and I feel almost fully healed." Quiet for a couple moments, enjoying the peacefulness, I then sigh "Aye, luv we should. He'll not be expecting us this soon, I do believe. It shall only take me a few moment to get dressed so ready when you are."

Turning to face him, I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him. Turning to go get dressed, my thoughts wander and I open my mind so Raven can easily tell what I'm thinking as I picture all the ways I trained Max. Mentally I call out to FeatherFeet, having him come to the front court yard.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm

Katt.....

While I am thinking and dressing, my thoughts turn to Myst Manor and I pause for a moment, looking in the direction I know it lays. Silently I think on what is about to happen and without realizing it, I whisper "It has been too long since I have been home, I know. I shall visit when this mission is completed." Shaking my head, I finish dressing and drink some more tea. Having armed my outfit as usual, I begin pulling daggers from different spots, checking for sharpness. Those I find too dull for my liking, I sharpen. Displeased with the state of my claymore, I blank my mind while working on it.

Outside, unknown to me, the wind begins picking up, lightening flashes in the distance as a huge bank of clouds begins to roll towards the castle from the direction I had been looking at moments earlier. As the clouds get closer, a riders shape begins to take form as the clouds desend from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

JonBro.....

Jon was sitting at his favorite spot in the woods, communing with nature as he often did, thinking about life in general. He closed his eyes as he pictured all the spirits of the woodlands around him as they watched. He had always been born with a sensitivity to these kinds of things.

As he wss thinking, a strange wind picked up and he opened his eyes, looking around. Within the swirling wind, he could almost hear something. Something that he had not heard in quite a long while. He shook his head, tyring to shake it off, "It can't be, he thought to himself." Even as he said that, he stood up and began to walk towrd the center of the disturbance for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Katt.....

Shortly after I finish sharpening my sword, I decide to go meditate in the courtyard. Going to the kitchen, I drink some more tea quickly and winking at the cook, snitch a couple apples. Munching on one as I walk to the courtyard, I tilt my head slightly, feeling something I have not felt in a long time, but decide tis just a figmant of my immagination and highly strung nerves.

Moving towards FeatherFeet, I quickly, yet thoroughly check him over, and his gear, making sure all is battle ready. Rewarding FF with an apple for his patience, I easily hop onto his back. Patting him on the neck, I jump as I hear a crash behind me and quickly tighten my grip on FF as he begins to move restlessly. Whirling him around, my jaw drops as I watch the cloud bank move in closer.

Kneeing Feather, we begin racing towards the figure in the cloud bank, a worried expression darkening my face.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Jon Bro.....

Jon stepped into the cloud bank and found himself surrounded by a crackling energy. He tried to escape from it, but it was too late, the magic was already working, transporting him somewhere, but where he did not know. After what seemed like forever, the sensation began to fade as he started to feel himself return to normal. The weird fog seemed to have began to lift as well. Looking around, he saw the area where it was the thinnest and began to work his way in that direction, stepping out into the open. He had no idea of where he really was. Off in the distance he spied a horse riding in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

As I get closer to the figure in the clouds, my worry increases yet a grin spreads. Keeping Feather going at a full out run, in a few short moments, I am there and jumping off Feather before he even gets to stop completly. Launching myself at the man before me, I fiercly hug him while I begin firing questions and comments at him.

"Brother!! What are you doing here? You should go back, now tis not a good time! I'm preparing to go fight Max with Raven. How are you doing? How are things at Myst Manor? I've missed you, I was just telling myself a little while ago I need to return and visit. I guess I called out more then I thought. I've had a bit on my mind the last couple days." Still yammering, I walk around him "I am pleased to see your still fit as a lion" and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

JonBro.....

OOC: This first part takes place right before the last post

Jon waited cauiously as the rider approached. He prepared the sword that he carried on his back in case this was a new enemy. A form began to take shape and he drew his sword. "Perhaps this is the one who brought me here. Well, he won't have time to celebrate, not in the least." After he thought that, he lunged forward, preparing to knock the rider from the horse. Once he looked down at who the rider was his face changed from anger to shock. "Sister? Is that you? What are you doing here??"

OOC: Now resuming from the last post.

Jon shook his head as he talked with his sister. "Go back? How? I don't even know how I got here in the first place. Perhaps however I was sent here to bring you bakc home then. That is excactly what I will do. You are missed very muich at Myst Manor you know. Even father has changed his tune and is willing to take you in once more."

They talked more about old times, but when Jon brought up the idea of returning home with him, she shook her head. "So, you are needed here then? I cannot convince you to return home? Well then, I suppose I will have to stay and watch over you until the battle is over and you decide to return home then. Once again, I am taking care of my sister it seems. Just like old times hmm?" With that he let out a little chuckle..
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Katt.....

Howling with laughter, I grab Jon in a huge hug and start an impromtu wrestling match, which of course he wins.

After we settle down, I grab his arm and lead him towards FeatherFeet and introduce them. Hoping up on FF, I reach an arm down to help Jon up. "Tis not the same sister you last saw, before you brother dear. I've been through a lot these last 40 years. But that story can wait. Lets get back to Bear's castle and get you introduced to everyone. I think I may be in some trouble for not telling them about you. *chuckles* I must also continue to prepare for the fight. Raven has a hard fight ahead of him and I must do what I can to ensure his victory."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 pm

JonBro.....

I smile and nod as I look over my sister. "That seems very true indeed. You are not the same sister I remember. I look forward to meeting your friends. Please tell me what you mean about a fight though? My sister isn't in danger is she?"

As we ride through the countryside, I take it all in, examinging the scenery trying to get my bearings in an effort to possibly locate where I am. After trying a few times I shake my head and give up. "This place does not look familiar, where am I anyways? It feels far away from home somehow."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

"Tis my ex-husband we are going to fight. He has been making my life hell for too long. I've been on the run for 20 years or so now. But now tis time for it to end. Raven, my mate, is going to fight him soon. Remind me to tell you the story when we return."

"As for where you are at, aye, your no where near home. We are in Ireland. I'm not sure exactly how you got pulled here actually. I think in my weakened state, I inadvertantly sent a portal home. I'm a powerful sorceress now, as well as a better skilled warrioress. I had been thinking about you a short time ago as I was caring for my weapons."

Kneeing Feather into a trot, I continue to ramble, telling Jon about my dear friends and Jondalar, his namesake nephew.

Mentally I call out to Raven, Bear and the others, telling them I have a pleasant surprise coming back with me.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Bear.....

*i hear my name being spoken so i go find out what Katt is up to now and see she has some one with her . Welcome to my home land and to my home you are more then welcome . Dang Kat you did not tell me your brotherwas so Cute. then walks off to get my things ready to go with Kat and Raven.
* getting the kids to go tell the cook we need food and more tea made for the trip we are about to take . i call out to the healing spirites of my castle and ask for extra herbs and healing waters to be broght to my room.
* hey Kat does your brother need me to heal any wounds he may have or will a soak in the hot healing springs help him ?????
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Bear.....

*Jondalar please meet my kids TamazineWolf and KodiackWolf they are the twins you will see all over or bugging you about things if they get in your hair to much just tell them to go find the cook she will take care of them .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 "Ireland Tales"   Part 2 "Ireland Tales" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 "Ireland Tales"
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next