Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A place for fun but with its serious side. Friends helping friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 4 Ireland to Scottland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female
Number of posts : 832
Humor : Odd and Quick
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:27 pm

JondalarSon.....

"Goruda, dats a nifty name. " *Rubs me finger on Goruda and says "Nice ta meet ya." *giggles

Lookin at AuntyGirlyBear "Tolded yu yu wuld needs a chair tu stand on." *Laghs loud whilest steppin away from AGB so her no hurt me.
Back to top Go down
https://wyldkattsanctuary.darkbb.com
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:27 pm

Katt.....

After Omega and Bear introduce each other and he tells Jondalar about Goruda, he whispers to me and I nod.

"Please excuse us for a few moments Bear and Jon, Omega wishs to speak with me privately." Taking his arm I lead Omega to the Library. After closing the door on ease dropping servants, I turn and face him. "So what do you wish to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Omega.....

I take Shylah by the hands and look into here eyes.

"I see the way you are when you are around me and the things you told Bear telepatically so first off I know you like me. So therefor I know you have a mate but do ask that I am able to be your has well for you are the most beautiful person I have ever met and wish to be yours and only yours." Gets down on my knee "Will you alow me the honor of being your man?"

I look in her eyes seeing a sparkle in her eye and watch her blush. I always thought it was cute.

"I will tell you anything you need to know and answer ny question you have to help you and to be a good person to you and your family."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Katt.....

*Staring at Omege eyes wide with shock and a beet red face, I stammer for a moment, confusion racing through me like a wildfire. Stepping back slightly I ask him to get up and pace some, my mind racing.

"I'll admit there is something drawing me to you. But Raven is my mate. I don't know if he will return to me or not. Either way, I'd not take this step without seeing him and telling him even if he may not even know I'm there."

Mentally I call out to Artemis "Will it be a mistake if I say yes? What are you letting happen?" In return I hear a simple "No it won't." followed by a chuckle.

Looking at Omega "Aye, I'll accept you with a warning that I'm not gentlewoman most of the time and am used to getting my own way. I enjoy the bloodlust of battle. I will also go tomorrow to Bear's castle and tell Raven. Goddess help me if he wakens, I have a feeling the 2 of you would drive me insane."

I then just stand and look at him with slight nervousness and a lot of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Omega.....

I giggle and reply "Of course you must do what you need to do. I am not one who is to stop that."

I smile like her honesty. "I will tell you myself that I am not always this way has well love. I come from a very violent family background where killing was not only a survival thing it was a game and sport for us." I take her by the hand and pull her softly towards me has i learn down to kiss her lips.

"You are very beautiful and I am very honored to be called yours. Shall we return to the meal and your family now?" I take her hand ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Katt.....

Smiling, I start leading us back to the dining hall. Once there I paws in the doorway watching Jondalar and Bear chattering and fawning over their new pets for a moment. Murrmuring softly so only Omega can hear "I hope they are as accepting of you as I am so quickly. Raven has been part of their lives almost as long as mine. If they show anger, just be paitent. This situation is happening rather swiftly. A friend I am quite sure they are fine with, a new mate so quickly, I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Omega.....

I nod understanding. "Take this the speed you wish to."

I look and see Jondalar and Bear's pets playing and smile at Shylah. "We will make it and much good will come. My gods have told me this. Well the ones who survived." I smell not only the food this time but Shylah she is not only happy but has been rather lonely and I smirk not trying to be bad but the thought come so quickly.

"Let us go and you shall tell them if you want. I am starved so shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Katt.....

With a little laugh "Artemis told me it won't be a mistake. After supper, I'm going back to the castle."

Pulling his head down, I give him a quick kiss then turn and saunter into the dining hall like nothing happened and take a seat. Grabbing a fork and chunk of beef, I can't stop grinning as I give Shinigamii tidbits, unable to eat anything myself.

As we all chatter about mundane things I ponder how to tell Jondalar and Bear the news.

Blurting out only part of it "After supper I'm going back to your castle Bear. There is something I must say to Raven before I speak to both of you and Jon. I think I shall bring your children home. Whilst I am gone, why don't you prepare rooms for them. I think Death will be fair and leave them alone so they wake up soon."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Omega.....

Looking over at Shylah I smile knowing that she wants to tell but will not. I eat regularly trying to be good company and get in good graces knowing it would not matter.

"Shylah I will accompany you to the Castle. I feel nothing will bug the children while I am with you." Morphs into Jon and looks at him with a goofy smile "Iz yu nows!" Turns to Omega with a smile and looks at Shylah and turns to her "I do think it would be hard for them to tell the difference." I smile and morph back.

I finish my meal and all of my drink and 5 others "So when shall we go now my love?" I kinda look like I jump back when I say that knowing I was to leave it to her. A smirk crosses my face before I can hide it. "Sorry Shylah. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 pm

JondalarSon.....

I stares at Omega/me wit what must be a funy cuse momma looks at me then at me twin n bak tu me and she falls over in real big giggles. Her face going so red I think she gonna pass out.

"How yu do dat!??!!? Kin yu teachin me?" I then gotta stop, cause I think I herd sumfin wrong.

"Why yu callin momma my love?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Katt.....

I am laughing so hard at the look on Jondalars and Bears face when Omega twins him, I wonder if the wine has gone to my head.

I simply wave a hand at Omega's questions, unable to answer. I don't even hear Jondalar's questions.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Omega.....

I look at Jon and say "Force of habit. It is what a gentelman calls a lovely lady. I dont know if I can teach that trick tho. I can try and will try to tach you only if you try to do better with your teachers ok?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:31 pm

JondalarSon.....

*Sighs* "Otay, thankies." *thinks, I tired of trin tu lern, dem tuturs be mean.

"So I shuld call Momma and AuntyBear myluv too? I think they is the purrtiest ladies in allllll da land!"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Omega.....

Smiles "No no Jon you go it wrong. It is when you are going with a ladie that was kind to you and you dont know. Has for the teachers I will teach you if you want me to and it is ok with your mommy. Would you like that I would bring more of my pets every time you do good to play with ok?"

Looks at Shylah with a smirk "Would you like for me to try and teach him?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:32 pm

JondalarSon.....

*Stares at Omega cofusled "Yu said a gennleman calls lovly ladies my love. Ain't momma n auntbear lovly ladies n almust always kind tu me."

I think Omega teachs wuld be betr den dat nassy tutor so I asks momma if he can help her n Bear teachin me too.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Omega.....

Nods "Ja they are but its when you are with someone who isnt family and stuff like that ok big guy? I know it is confusing and will explain it all later." Pets Goruda and pats Jon on his back. "I will teach you alot of this Jon."
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Katt.....

Looking at Omega with laugher in my eyes but luckily I've got the rest of me calmed down. "Aye your welcome to help us teach him if you wish."

*Pausing to take a sip of wine again.

"Let me go change then we can be off." I'll be back shortly. *Goes to my rooms.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Omega.....

Nods in reply and puts trench on. I step outside wating for Shylah and spread my wings out getting ready to fly. I reach in my trench and pull a flask of dragons blood out to take a drink preparing either to have to fight or expain this whole situation. Looking back I see Shylah coming forwards and a smile comes across my face. "How far is it and I will be flying to it you just lead the way."

I take another sip and offer some to her. "It will give you a boost for this trip if you need it. It is dragons blood would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Katt.....

In my room, I call a maid to help me get out of the gown. Sighing in relief, I let the air cool my body for a moment before I swiftly gather my war outfit.

Pulling on the black leather pants, knee high boots first. A purple silk sleeveless shirt gets tucked in the pants before I add the leather bustier. 1 by 1 I add the arm, thigh and boot bands. Each loaded with poison knives. My belt holds a whip.

Slinging my claymore over my shoulder, I leave my room. A servant comes up to me to inform me that Omega is waiting outside. Seeing what looks to be a curious look on his face I figure he can ask me questions later concerning learning more of who I am. "I'll call up a portal to take us to the castle. Fair warning, I have the entire castle protected by an eternal fire. I highly doubt there will be any danger, but I'm not taking any chances." I take a drink of the dragon blood. "Thank you."

Raising my arms "Gu Éirinn, Bear's caisteal" (To Ireland, Bear's castle). The portal opens in the front court yard. As the wind from it swirls everything around us, I break out into a run and move swiftly through the darkness, knowing Omega will be close behind.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Bear.....

*smile up at Omega and say hello and yes i am her sister Bear nice to meet you
watch in wounder as he makes 2 of him and looks weird and worried not having seen that befor*send sissy a message yes he is cute and very big lol *always heard big feet big Hmmmm*
then tell sissy to tell cook to watch over raven and the others still they wake or till she wants to come with us and help out here please.
calls for a servert and tells them to get 2 rooms near mine ready for my kids . then goes off to get herbs to bless the rooms for when my kids get here . *hey sissy do not forget to bring the kids medicine bag from above each bed and the dream catchers too please *
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Katt.....

After we cross the FireWall, I holler out for Cook. She is delited to see me and we chat for a moment on how things are going. She is even more delited to find out we've come to take her and the children to my home. I tell her to get the servants to prepare all their stuff, including her own, swifty while Omega and I go see Raven, Phang and Ziek.

I have a servant lead us to their rooms. I visit Phang first and talk to him for several moments, telling him all that is happening and that I miss him and hope he wakes soon. After giving him a hug, I go to Ziek and do the same.

Going to Raven then, I slowly enter the room, tense. Even though I know Omega is watching closely, I know he understands what I do. I sit on the bed with Raven and proceed to tell him all that is going on. Ending with telling him about Omega, I can't help but cry. Laying my head on his chest, I continue talking for a few moments. Hearing a shuffle behind me, I know its almost time to go. Whispering softly, "You'll always be in my heart. I miss you but I must move on." Unable to continue talking through my sobs, I stand and sharpening my teeth with a partial morph to Kat, I bite into my wrist after removing a gauntlet and slice so there is a flow. Holding the blood flow to his mouth, I let a good amount drip. Putting the gauntlet back on even though the blood hasn't stopped completely, I bend down, kiss and hold him for a moment "You'll always have my protection, no matter what happens. If you wake, you have a home to come to. We do after all share the magic forever and always."

As I turn to walk away, with each step I know I'm leaving 1 part of my life to start a new one with a new mate and my smile is small. A few steps from Omega, I begin to sway, the intense emotions and blood loss catching up to me. A roaring noise blasts through my ears as I faintly hear Cook yell "CATCH HER" and all goes black.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

JondalarSon.....

I follo's AuntyBear arund, essited dat Tam n Kod be comin here. "Why yu doin that?"

I start pikin up herbs and sniffin them, makin me sneezle.
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Bear.....

*as i collect the herbs and see my nephew sneezing i giggles this is to bless the rooms for tam and kod so hopefully they will wake soon and be up to playing and schooling with you.*
* i get the feeling something is wrong and i run to the closest mirror to see my sissy faint and i scream and send a message to cook what is wrong all i hear is she faint from to much and not much blood . she gave it to raven and i tell cook to get her some of the blood wine we have saved and get her to drink it fast or she be to weak to get them here*
*sending Omega a message to go take her and lay her in my room and lite the red and purple candles to help her recover her strenght so she can travel *
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 pm

JondalarSon.....

I sees AuntyBear get consern face and think hers is doin mental talk "Whut wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Katt
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Katt

Female

Bear.....

It's ok Jon your mom just gave raven to much her blood and the stress of leaving him behind got to her and she fainted but she will be ok. the cook and Omega are there and they are taking good care of her. so no need to worry and get your self upset. will you go make sure they put Kod in the blue room and tam in the purple room near me like i asked them to do please while i finish getting the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 Ireland to Scottland   Part 4 Ireland to Scottland - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 4 Ireland to Scottland
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next